"The 'perfect' trading system - page 141

VictorArt:

But, Kovalev, I'm all right with humour, while logic and anger - leave it for yourself :)

Responding to "you have a problem with logic" as "but your humour is excellent" is clearly mentally disturbed. You 've got a problem with logic. But it always makes you laugh. You're a laughing, morbid loser. =)

I have no anger, not at all. Moreover, logic tells us that it makes no sense to be angry at those who are ill. And I'm good with logic, yes, yes.

Let's be mutually courteous so we don't resent ourselves later

paukas:
You have a great sense of humour -you're wishing othersa plum.

You can't fight fire with fire.

VictorArt:

You fight fire with fire.

As long as you don't blow your bottom out from the exertion :))

and we don't even think about "perfect" systems anymore...

It's a pity.

Sorento:

and we don't even think about "perfect" systems anymore...

It's a pity.

Reanimator?

Mathemat:

Peter, let's make a deal: you write personal attacks and literary quotes in different posts. And the attacks are easy to delete and the quotes don't suffer... OK? Otherwise I'll have to tear it all down at once :(

P.S. Already had to.

Lesh. Come on, let's not. If you think it's a hit-and-run, and a particularly cynical quote, tear it down. Or worse.

And what and how to write, I'm sorry, I'll decide for myself somehow. No agreement.

===

You can move this post to the technical thread about "Spam, ...." and give it a Madonna flogging. A showdown. What's there to discuss? Here, it's Victor's benefit. It's embarrassing.

Roman.:

Reanimator?

Angela, apparently - not Victor's benefit and the parade of ambition of the participants in the "dispute", was expecting.

Neither did I.

Although there were some particles of discussion, but on the 141st page they are no longer visible.

Disappeared...

:(

Sorento:

Angela, apparently - not Victor's benefit and the parade of ambition of the participants in the "dispute", was expecting.

Neither did I.

Although there were some particles of discussion, but on the 141st page they are no longer visible.

They dissolved...

:(

C'est la vie - as we say in France...

Angela - as a starter, perhaps it was necessary to be more assertive to show themselves - for example, send Art, as an option in his own dedicated flood, or in spammers ...

Although, perhaps it is not too late ... There's a chance... To fix it.

Reason: