"The 'perfect' trading system - page 110

Anyway, the attack on the second principle of thermodynamics continues.

Svinozavr:
Anyway, the attack on the second principle of thermodynamics continues.
It will end as usual - thermal death by spread.

VictorArt:

1. I do not understand the question.

The efficiency of what has gone down?

Perhaps you are referring to the PAMM project. As I said at the beginning, it is a different project. It is much more complex. All the details are described in details in the PAMM-project branch.

2. I do not trade manually, i.e. I am not a trader.

Well, it doesn't matter with the first question, everyone will have their own opinion, what is there and at what rate is the money being made and traded

As for the second question - why do you codet the Forex trading system, and not, for example, the 1C:Accounting system? imho, playing with the tester takes a lot of time, but it does not help in studying the trading principles.

IgorM:

As for the second question - why do you code forex trading systems instead of, for example, 1C:Accounting? imho, playing with the tester takes a lot of time but it does not help you to learn the principles of trading - that's how it worked for me, I quit the tester now and trade with my hands

Adaptive trading robots do not use the MT4 tester.

The adaptive EA does, but trading through an MT4 EA is too unreliable due to the nature of the MT4 platform.

Adaptive EA is just a toy for me, as well as one of the ways to promote our trading technologies.

Trading by hand is just a waste of time :) There are more useful and enjoyable things to do.

VictorArt:

Initial deposit 10000.00
Net profit 41776.00 Total profit 142389.50 Total loss -100613.50
Profitability 1.42

Profit factor = 1.42 - at the level of spread. Somewhere you wrote that slippage is 150 pips (five digits) - like normal )))). Do you think that with such data your TS will earn? )))

LeoV:

Profit factor = 1.42 - at the level of spread. Somewhere you wrote that slippage is 150 points (five digits) - like normal )))). Do you think that with such data your TS will earn? )))

150 pips is the norm for adaptive trading robots.

For an adaptive EA there is usually no such severe slippage. In fact, it's easy to compensate for spread losses with an MM.

You understand that I don't care that you could earn if not 400%, then at least not to lose. Instead, you have been wasting your time here on the forum for years, although there is a trading tool available to you and the majority.

But never mind, I will check again in a year and I'll get next questions about spread and other things - "de ja vu" :)

VictorArt: 150 pips is the norm for adaptive trading robots.

Who says so? If you made it up, it's your serious error, but as you're not a trader, you may not know about it. 150 pips slippage is just a BLEEP for any TS)))

VictorArt : Instead, you've been wasting your time here on the forum for years, even though there is a trading tool available to you and most people.

How to trade on your tool? Sell? - It is not possible. I don't think it's possible to buy when the market is going down the drain - this is a psychiatrist's job.)

VictorArt : Well, ok, in a year I'll see again what the tests will show and I'll get next questions about the spread and other things - "de ja vu" :)

I don't think you will last a year))))

LeoV:

Who said that? If you came up with it - then it is your significant error, but since you are not a trader, you may not know about it. 150 points of slippage is just a BLEEP for any TS )))

These are the technical requirements for the MTS Designer.

Otherwise, I have answered all possible questions long ago - there is no point in repeating myself.

VictorArt, Art...is an artist?

You talk the talk, but you can't reach the hearts of traders and investors. Your Adaptive is failing, 90% drawdown... What are you talking about on the Alpari (PAMM) forum, here?

You are Victor the Artist and ArtDirector of a losing Expert Advisor, you have to put up with the latter, take a low bow to everyone and leave ... think.

VictorArt: These are the technical requirements for the MTS Designer.

What do such meaningless requirements give you when the slippage is 10 times the profit factor? Don't you feel the insanity of the situation, as evidenced by the drain?
Reason: