"The 'perfect' trading system - page 100

Mischek >> :

Is it already a fact ? or is it proven ?

>> I don't have one.

It is an a priori fact until we see a perfect system.

sol >> :

This is an a priori fact until we see a perfect system.

...as well as a non-classical compute.

In my attempt to understand the ideal system within the market, I came to the opinion that an "ideal" system should be a system that takes the maximum profit of the instrument with the maximum number of trades in 1 contract. The evaluation of the maximum profit and the maximum number of trades will be a measure of the ideality of the system.

Mischek >> :

Is this already a fact ? or has it been proven ?

I don't have one, of course.

One senses a purely technical background. An idea is NOT a material thing. Well, have you heard of Plato? Idealism there, Neoplatonism, solipsism. Don't confuse the everyday meaning of 'idealism' with the philosophical meaning - our case.

There is an idea for, say, a car - everything that can relate to a car in this main celestial clunker is there. The 600 Mercedes is a total shit compared to it, as it is a crude projection of an idea onto a material substance. (Almost quoting Pelevin.)) So we want to outline an idea in order to project it into reality, following Aristotle (incidentally, a disciple of Plato).

The square root of the sum of the squares of the maximum profit and the maximum number of trades. This will avoid the appearance of negative values.

sol >> :

It is an a priori fact until we see a perfect system.

It cannot be an a priori or non-a priori fact, a fact as opposed to an assumption, guess, etc. can be felt

It is not possible to feel the absence of ideal system in nature.

One must either prove or admit the possibility of existence

Svinozavr >> :

One can sense that you have a strictly technical education. The Idea is the non-material. Well, have you heard of Plato? Idealism there, Neoplatonism, solipsism. Don't confuse the everyday meaning of 'idealism' with the philosophical one - our case.

There is an idea for, say, a car - everything that can relate to a car in this main heavenly clunker is there. The 600-merin is a total shit compared to it, because it is a crude projection of an idea onto a material substance. (Almost quoting Pelevin.)) So we want to outline an idea in order to project it into reality, following Aristotle (incidentally, a disciple of Plato).

Why do you use material tools when describing an Idea (the Intangible)?

Put it back until the projection

HideYourRichess >> :
Then the square root of the sum of the squares of the maximum profit and the maximum number of trades. This would avoid the appearance of negative values.

If you could create a formula for this indicator it would be easier to continue.

Mischek >> :

Why do you use material tools to describe the Idea (the Intangible)?

>> put it back until you get to the projection.

I'll put the keys back on. >>))

Description is not implementation. Can you tell the difference? The idea may be at least an axe hammered in the frozen, purely maternal crap - it will not become less "ideal".

Petya, what did you have in diamath? Or was it no longer on the programme?

Reason: