"The 'perfect' trading system - page 33

Case in point.

An impotent man goes to the doctor and says - "Doctor, I can't get it up....((((".

The pessimistic doctor says, "Yeah, and it's kinda fucked up....(((("

The optimistic doctor says - "Yes!!! But it's hanging beautifully!!!!!....))))"

I wonder if the "smart guy" will adapt to the PRNG data? Will he bang on the wall until the end, or will he report that it's bullshit? :)

Avals писал(а) >>
I wonder, will the "smart guy" adapt to the PRNG data? Will he bang on the wall till the end, or will he report that it's bullshit. :)

Of course. Just like everything else. No doubt it will show tremendous stability! :))

Avals >> :
I wonder if the "smart guy" will adapt to the PRNG data? Will he bang on the wall until the end, or will he report that it's bullshit? :)

Didn't even try to check :)

You can try it yourself if you give the adaptive EA a PRNG input.

Avals >> :

He'll keep on losing :) .

VictorArt >> :

I am amazed at your resilience. Indeed, only the inventor of the digital brain can do that:)))

VictorArt писал(а) >>

The MTS Builder is not a platform for theanalysis.

MTS is designed in the sense that it is possible to create different variants of systems configured for different instruments and markets.

It is not possible to select any SF - there are variants inside, which are automatically selected.

The user can change only the external parameters.

So, what is the MTS Designer? Is it the MTS or is it the Designer?

Agree, setting up "to different instruments and markets" is too elementary to be called a Constructor.

It's not a complaint, but a desire to understand the limits of the user's freedom, and the limits of the possibilities of the options laid down.

By the way, I would also like to know what these options are and how they differ.

In any case thanks for answers, they allowed to understand your approach in general.

Yurixx >> :

So what is the MTS Constructor ? Is it such an MTS or is it a Constructor ?

Agree that customising "to different tools and markets" is too basic to be called a Designer.

It's not a complaint, but a desire to understand the limits of the user's freedom, and the limits of the options available.

By the way, I would also like to know what these options are and how they differ.

In any case thanks for the answers, they helped me understand your approach in general.

The constructor is a set of "cubes" from which the MTS can be assembled.

There is a set of parameters that, by changing them, you can get many different variants of MTS that are very different from each other.

For example, we had to ensure equity stability. We tried to solve the problem by overlapping the profit ranges.

I.e. we added approximately one adaptive trading robot to each band.

Accordingly, the MTS Constructor Optimizer has been set up for such a set of parameters to get the desired robots.

The last versions of MTS Builder are getting simpler, i.e. there are less and less "cubes" to be controlled - almost everything is done automatically.

In general, there is less and less user freedom and more automation. It is possible that soon there will be no settings at all, except for setting up different trading instruments. How to do this is already generally understood, just not yet developed into a concrete implementation.

See PAMM at the very end.

"Table of overlapping "profit ranges" by current active adaptive trading robots.
Adaptive Expert Advisor is not presented here.

Average winning trade Average losing trade
41_GBPUSD 342.3743 -1255.6377
42_EURUSD 456.4554 -1146.0349
40_USDCHF 531.0375 -980.8858
39_EURUSD 568.9139 -1409.3125
37_GBPUSD 700.0222 -2003.5253
43_EURUSD 1351.4375 -1316.0182
38_EURUSD 1556.1354 -1335.8986
35_GBPUSD 1824.3438 -1910
34_EURUSD 2471.7015 -2530.2895
32_USDJPY 2485.436 -1930.3435
33_GBPUSD 2524.878 -2306.4706
30_GBPUSD 3495.5172 -3144.375
"

Yurixx >> :

This is not a complaint, but a desire to understand the limits of the user's freedom, and the limits of the options available.

In the latest version, these are probably all "cubes" - there used to be more:

"typeScale"="240" - this is the timeframe, the smaller the more trades - scheduled trades, with a specified period.

I.e. this timeframe is not used for analysis, but sets the schedule.
"countLevel"="3" - this is the number of emulators, trades from the last one go to execution
"stopBase"="1695" is the parameter defining SF
"koefTarget0"="6.2114" is a kind of phase shift between emulators, i.e. the result is finer tuning, respectively less drawdown
Several Digital Brains (DTMs) work in automatic mode - they filter knowingly losing trades.

Other parameters set trading conditions and depend on the chosen instrument.

This is enough to get adaptive trading robots working in various conditions.

alsu >> :

I am amazed at your resilience. Indeed, only the inventor of the digital brain can do that:)))

I have a stable Own Function :)
Reason: