Activity Spectrum and AFC of MTS using the Moving Average advisor as an example - page 6

DC2008 писал(а) >>

How do you envisage it?

Source article.

There are ways to share, I think)

And if you don't share it openly, can you write right away?

Vinin писал(а) >>

Source code article.

"I write, but it's expensive. But then it works" - aren't you contradicting yourself?

===

I think the interactive article, or rather the interview is already done and it's in this thread. The idea is outlined and there are coded clues. So it is possible to create something similar.

===

You have to put yourself in my shoes. I really don't know what to do.

I think the so called Grail has a place, just no one has found it yet, but there is something that will not make everyone happy, when the Grail is found, forex will have to be closed or trading conditions will change, that trading on the differences in rates will become very very unprofitable.

Mer495 писал(а) >>
I think the so-called Grail has a place, just no one has found it yet, but there is something that will not make everyone happy, when the Grail is found, forex will have to be closed or trading conditions will change, that trading on the differences in rates will become very very unprofitable.

Who needs the Grail? enough to earn 50% a month.... :-))))

DC2008:

If fast, then yes - filter, but not by activity spectrum, but by AFR. In other words, we simply cut off frequencies at which the Expert Advisor makes losses. And at the second step, we cut off frequencies where the drawdown exceeds the specified limit. That's all: the Expert Advisor is unprofitable and becomes profitable. And we don't care what strategy it uses: as long as it uses the right strategy.

Well, dear colleague, what should the final result be after filtering the AFR of MTS trades, i.e. how it can be transformed into trading signals? Are we going back to when to trade and when not to trade?

Vinin:

Source article.

I support you, I would like to see an article from the author, otherwise "outlined and there are encrypted hints" is not serious, and if the topic is interesting - there will definitely be people with fresh heads and new interesting ideas for your method.

I thought the topic was closed. But I will answer the questions.

1. Time is really not involved. The robot only monitors the quantum frequencies of the market.
  2. I think it is premature to post a $200 development in the form of an article.

Colleague, I think you missed my question - how can the result of filtering the AFC be converted into trading signals?

assol_7:

Colleague, I think you missed my question - how can the result of filtering the AFC be converted into trading signals?

No way.

Trading signals are generated by your trading strategy, while the filter based on the AFR allows or prohibits trading. For example: Your TS gave a buy signal, and the filter says that the quantum frequency of the market does not coincide with the profitable frequencies of the Expert Advisor (i.e. at this frequency you are most likely to get a loss) and it rejects this signal. That's all.

Reason: