Who does JAPAN LIGHTS shine on? - page 18

It is possible and necessary to teach a trading system to recognise almost all of the classical patterns, but I think it is more difficult to teach it to correctly navigate in the current market situation when receiving these signals, and candlestick signals alone are not enough here

Hello

I saw someone mentioned IBX-CPR indicator so I took its logic and implemented it in a script. I hope it will be useful for someone

I would like to see the expert of the author of this thread

Thank you

Files:

Entry signals should be filtered by the trend indicator and exit by TP

There is no need to be fiddly with the value of TP, put a certain value and take profit a little at a time

Run >> :

Do not try to avoid using a specific TP value, put a certain value and take profit a little at a time

I don't think so... it's better to use oscillators, as the system is built on the price rebound, i.e. when there is a sell signal, almost all trend indicators will signal a buy and only after some time will reverse, although!!!! thanks for the tip!!! while writing this, an idea came up... do use a trend indicator, but with analysis of its reversal from the previous price movement, i.e. if the reversal is weak and more like a correction, then off to hell... and if the signal is sharp!!! then you can think of a real signal...

Can you send me an adviser in a message?

I'd also like to try it out...

Results and feedback guaranteed... Maybe I will have some fresh ideas.

I have been testing indicators for two years now. I've learned that trading on indicators is a recipe for failure.

Thank you.

MaxV42 >> :

Can I have an adviser sent to my personal account?

I'd also like to try it out...

Results and feedback guaranteed... Maybe I will have some fresh ideas.

I have been testing indicators for two years now. I've learned that trading on indicators is a recipe for failure.

>> thank you.

To trade on indicators you need to understand them, at some points even the derivative of the price helps...

REXX писал(а) >>

To trade on indicators you have to understand them, at some points even the derivative of the price helps...

No comment ...

Reason: