Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 419

khorosh:
"The dollar is 42 roubles(according to the Fibonacci section)" . Everything about the ruble section is done by Kudrin. :)))
It makes sense now. Nobody remembers, but last year Niroba solemnly promised me this dollar price for January 2010. I fought off my wife for a long time, who still believes in 'authorities'. He said the same thing on Ekho Moskvy too.

granit77:
It makes sense now. No one remembers anymore, but last year Niroba solemnly promised me this dollar price for January 2010. I fought off my wife, who still believes in "authorities". He said the same thing on Ekho Moskvy too.

n....da, I didn't even think that the current Echo of Moscow was like the current Mayak - they sell nutritional supplements to grannies for a lot of money, and what a shame - people really believe and bring their last money, but in the 90s there was so much politics, and what people were on the air

ZS: New wave power :)

goldtrader:

ALL predictions have come true exactly to the contrary.

Why the opposite?

Oil is NOT at minus $12 a barrel

So it is not the other way round but within the margin of error.

IgorM:

Echo of Moscow is like Mayak now - they sell

Okay, great. The flooding that I so diligently deleted doesn't need to be deleted in the new version of the forum anymore. I hope it's clear to everyone who has what disappeared :) And I'd really hate to see it appear again.

Mathemat:
OK, great. The flooding that I so diligently removed, in the new version of the forum does not need to be removed. I hope everyone understands who has what disappeared :) And I'd hate to see it appear again.

Oh, dear :(

Then it's like this: the eu will be worth 1.5 by the end of the year, Luzhkov will not go to jail, Putin is a force

ZS: I think my post fits the requirements of this thread and the moderators - predictions and nothing more )))))))))))

ZS: Democracy is like hot water: either it's there or it's not. The difference between the temperature of hot and warm water in Russia, is traditionally the main driver of the "reforms" of the housing and utilities sector and the whole country. The people of Russia are openly saying that they fear their own government more than they fear the foreign enemy. The government must bow its head to the people! (с)

NYROBA:

By the end of 2010 I expect the Euro/Dollar currency pair to be at least 1.72.

Now many people might not believe this prediction, but I would remind you that at the end of 2009 I

repeatedly wrote that the quid was going to strengthen rapidly https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27946/page4.

People didn't take that prediction seriously because all the media said the opposite .

This will not be a sluggish strengthening of the Euro, but before a global reversal , a repeat of the downtrend is possible!

NYROBA:

The oil forecast stands! Oil will be at 12 quid when the second wave of the crisis hits,

but first the price of oil goes down to 60 quid, then it goes back up to 125 quid, then it starts

to $12 a barrel.)

l

I finally found out who turns on the printing press in the USA - I don't see the maestro in his thread - he must be printing quid since he promised the dollar will fall, so he has to do it

Maybe Obama also works on the golden ratio? ;)

ZS: What relation to oil does Niroba have?

NYROBA:

As promised, on Monday 14.09.2009 I opened a 10K account, or rather I added money to one of my trading accounts up to 10. :)

I will try to surpass the result of one of my students in real time.

He started on 08.06.09 with 10K, now his trading account has a profit of $180,462.10

Apart from Elliott Wave Theory and Fibonacci levels I'm not going to use anything in trading.

I'll try to overtake his results in three or four months, the market situation is favorable, i.e.

the "GLOBAL" b-waves are coming to an end, and the c-waves will follow - for those who know what I'm talking about.

p.s. it's a pity the last thread was deleted... :(((

Good luck to all!!! and more tailwaves!!! :))))))))

Message from page 151 added by moderator on 03.11.2009

Thanks for the detailed and quality commentary.

interesting, but according to the stats in the santa rally the quid is strengthening with a month to go, how is it possible for the eurobucks to move 3,000 pips?

( it's for "By the end of 2010 I expect the Euro/Dollar currency pair to be at least 1.72.

Now many people may not believe this prediction, but I remind you that at the end of 2009 I wrote many times.

repeatedly wrote that the quid was going to strengthen rapidly https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27946/page4.

People didn't take that prediction seriously because all the media claimed the opposite.

This will not be a sluggish, but a rapid strengthening of the Euro , butbefore a global reversal , a repeat of the downside is possible).

lying quietly on the floor, no - you have to take it upstairs...
Reason: