Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 297

NYROBA писал(а) >> When it comes out on top, then you'll know. ;-)

Comrades!
Another new and loud discovery has been made! PAMM in the tester. Join in! ))) There are tester investors? )))

NYROBA >>:

Когда выйдет на первое место, тогда узнаете. ;-)

When will it be out?

By the way, a PAMM is by definition a public account. So why hide it?

LeoV >>:

Товарисчи!
Сделано очередное, новое и громкое открытие! ПАММ в тестере. Присоединяйтесь! ))) Есть тесторные инвесторы? )))

Yes, there is! And how are the profits withdrawn? :)

Swetten писал(а) >> And how are the profits withdrawn? :)

>> that's for the discoverer.)

Who's the clown?

Fraktal >>:
Что за клоун?

Only we have -- Niroba! :)

Horse-drawn circus... :)

And Alexey's prediction of buying the Euro at 1.20 seems likely to come true. So far 1.22 has bravely broken through the euro)

Synexs писал(а) >> And Alexey's prediction of buying the Euro at 1.20 seems likely to come true. So far 1.22 has bravely broken the euro)

Yeah, only before that 10 predictions didn't come true. So it is not surprising that the 11th one finally came true. The theory of probability works after all. )))

Synexs >>:

А прогноз Алексея о покупке евро на 1.20 кажется может сбыться. Пока 1.22 смело пробил евро)

Let Alexey monitor his account first (demo or real - doesn't matter), and then we'll talk.

Swetten писал(а) >>
I would love to see the account he deposited back in September, I wonder how it is going.

I would love to see the account he funded back in September) I wonder how things are going there) just that he doubled it in a month at first)
Reason: