Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 289

>

>

NYROBA >>:

А тебе чё лень от начала до конца послушать? )))

Aren't you too lazy to answer?
I do not understand what you mean by "I left the Exchange in 2008. ))", so I'm asking, what's your version?
Well, were you there or weren't you?

gip писал(а) >>

And you too lazy to answer?
I do not understand what you mean by "I left the Exchange in 2008. ))", so I'm asking, what's your version?
Well, were you there or weren't you?

I think it's a catchphrase that's been all over the internet and all the TV channels,

here is the full interview with the director general of Birzhevoy )))) h ttps://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.moskva.fm/marks/dehicka/33175

No, not lazy, the interview was on 30.05.2009. )))

Niroba where are the bai from 1.27 ...okay from 1.26 you said there is a small correction...

NYROBA >>:

По-моему эта крылатая фраза облетела не только весь интернет, но и все телеканалы,

здесь полное интерьвью ген. дира Биржевого ))) https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.moskva.fm/marks/dehicka/33175

Нет, не лень, Интерьвью было 30.05.2009г. )))

Is it hard to answer the question?

You don't need to bring a small piece cut out of the interview under the guise of a full recording, but if you post the full recording here, then we'll laugh together.

For the third time, were you there or weren't you? The North Korean markets are already panicking, waiting for your answer.

gip писал(а) >>

You don't need to bring a small piece cut out of the interview under the guise of a full recording, but if you post the full recording here, then we'll laugh together.

For the third time, were you there or weren't you? The North Korean markets are already panicking, waiting for your answer.

I want him to show his bai at 1.27 or at least at 1.26 but he does not say anything...

forte928 писал(а) >>

Niroba where are the bai from 1.27 ...okay from 1.26 you said there is a small correction...

The position is closed at 1.30, read the previous posts carefully.

gip писал(а) >>

Dear Sir, are you out of your mind? ;-)

You're the one who needs to get caught, so goonline

the full recording on the internet and listen carefully. ))

NYROBA >>:

Уважаемый, с головой дружите? ;-)

Это ж Вам нужно "подловить", так что найдите в

инете полную запись и внимательно прослушайте. ))

What does "catching" mean in this case? A man who speaks the truth and is responsible for his actions can he be "caught"?

And what's this got to do with the tape? I listened to it a long time ago. But I wasn't there. Maybe you went out at the time. That could be a possibility.

And how is it to understand your statement that you left in 2008 and in mid-2009 you participate in these programmes as a representative of a stock exchange university?

Reason: