Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 191

goldtrader писал(а) >>

On real accounts when depositing, the depositing method and ticket are specified (from VM keeper, account bank...),

at least it was and is on all my real accounts under MT4, it is possible (but very doubtful)

That in fibo is an exception.

And the dry line "balance Deposit 2 299.38" says about the demo account. Again I'm not sure, but very similar.

The only thing I want to say - in my picture you can see the word Deposit is not present in these accounts. Just balance 10 000.00.

And how else would cheat the system and deposited a non-circular amount or round say 4,000 cu?

Any suggestions? I will experiment.

Niroba is obviously not depositing here through webmoney. It can be seen by non-circular amount and lack of purse number - with this deposit it MUST be in the deposit line, it's 100%.

So either via bank (someone wondered on another account that the amount can't be round) or....

P.S. And how the gold is wobbling... What is it about?

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I don't trade on illiquid assets, so I can't say anything about that.

Although I do make ruble forecasts so that I know when to move.

I am waiting for the ruble at the beginning of the next year from 28.20 RUB to 41.65 RUB per $1

Thanks for the comments, Alexey

>> Good luck to you!

Alexan >> :

So either through the bank (someone wondered in another account that the amount could not be round) or....

What the fuck through a bank? That's out of the question.

More like a toilet.

Alexan >> :

>> I'll experiment some more.

I've met naive people, but not to the same degree:))))

ULAD писал(а) >>

I've met naive people, but not to the same degree:))))

Tell us about the naive ones... Very interesting to hear :))

What's so funny about the word "experiment"? ;-)

oil >> :

What the fuck through a bank? That's out of the question.

>> more like a toilet.

Will he withdraw Fibonacci profits from there too?

Alexan >> :

Tell us about the naive ones... Very interesting to hear :))

What's so funny about the word "experiment"? ;-)

Niroba just has enough noodles for everyone :))) I can praise you for that.

You don't need a VO to understand that everything is sewn in white, and you so eagerly want to prove otherwise.

You can experiment with noodles as well:))))

Alexan писал(а) >>

So either through the bank (someone wondered in another account that the amount cannot be round), or....

Through the bank it looks something like this:

TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PClose TimePriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit

77334222009.06.04 15:28balanceWire Transfer Re:236544032 632.93

77646652009.06.05 15:13creditTrading Credit Promotion, value date: 2009.06.05132.00

Yes and reported niroba that he has no bank accounts.

>> so there is only LIBO ))).

saw a bill today of 450,000 rubles ;) took a long look on Skype,...... normal, and what's amazing 10,000 ?

ZS: on the subject, "and it does not look like cash", although I have a different broker

With cash, the inscription may be as on the demo, the recording is made by a man or selects from the scored options

So if you don't want to prove it's real, you can't.

And he's arguing with his clone.

And then real... not real... fools have no fear.

There's no point in catching him in a lie, and there's enough information in the thread for those who could be saved.

If someone decides based on the latest posts without digging deeper ...