Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 131

Yurixx: OK. "Closer to the body." Gentlemen Niroba and Balistica! Where is your graphical analysis of Eliot waves and investment parlance to confirm the "anti-immortality" direction of this thread?

ballistika >> :

Angela, where is this from? Can you tell me the source, if you don't mind?

The children are sitting in the sandbox and bragging. <br / translate="no"> the first one:
- My dad brought back some corals from the sea from his holiday. We put the pink corals in the living room and the white corals in the kitchen. Everyone is admiring it.
The second one:
- And my father brought beautiful seashells from my holiday - they are called rapans. You can hear the sea in them. Everyone is interested.
Three:
- And my dad brought back a trip to the sea and gave it to mum, mum gave it to uncle Fedya, uncle Fedya gave it to aunt Masha. Now everyone is fighting... either he didn't bring enough, or they didn't share it well...

Joker писал(а) >>
Yurixx: Okay. "Closer to the Body. Gentlemen Niroba and Balistica! Where is your graphical analysis of Eliot waves and investment passages to confirm the "anti-immortality" direction of this thread?

For those who are not in the loop. Ballistics has never dealt with Elliott Waves and has not made any claims about it. It has a system of its own making. Not to mention that her appearance in this thread is solely motivated by a desire to support Niroba and not Elliott.

Unfortunately, she never heard that no one here is trashing Niroba's system (if only because he never represented it here), but only his adventurism, PR, and delusions of grandeur. But that's her own problem now.

PS

I think we won't see Niroba for a long time now. Nothing to brag about, except that he's outliving his losses again. And we can forget all about the investment password to his account. Unless, of course, we are naive romantics.

So it's not out of the realm of possibility that the branch is over. Until the next appearance of Nirooba may be in half a year or more. However, if the trend suddenly changes drastically, he will surely make an appearance.

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Angela, where did this come from? If you don't mind telling me the source (I couldn't find it on the fly)

You won't find it on the internet. It's an excerpt from my book. There's no Internet version. Only the print edition.

About the investment password. There's a "people" link to my website. And it has all the WAVES and impulses - how I see them, calculate and apply them. Everything on the site is FREE TO ACCESS and absolutely free. I don't advertise myself - but whoever needs it, come and see.

About Niroba "shining" and running away, and me just "hearing the bell" - that's not true. I know for a fact that to those who have asked him questions in the "private" - he has answered them in a clear and free manner. Only for correct questions one has to at least have an idea of Elliott waves. So in this thread the dialogue - pardon me - in different languages. The problem with his (Niroba's) method is the same as with ALL Elliottians - his method of determining the end phase has too vague boundaries and a large margin of error. Hence the lingering drawdowns.

ballistika писал(а) >>

... There's a "people" link to my website. And it has all the WAVES and impulses - how I see them, calculate them and apply them. Everything on the site is FREE TO ACCESS and absolutely free of charge.

Angela, how many lies can you tell? Or is it http://angelballistika.ucoz.ru/publ/1-1-0-2 not from your website:

To FULLY "voice" the method - it must PAY.

How to PAY for the method.

The cost of purchasing the WAVE method is one thousand dollars.
Price for the purchase is set on the basis that one who buys it - for the FIRST month
Even with a deposit of $ 2,000 and the weakest profitability of 50% per month (in a "sluggish" market) - spent the amount of 1000 returned through the month of trade.

If you're interested in purchasing a method, you need both the FIRST and the SECOND part of the method.
Without the SECOND part you won't need the FIRST.

There is of course an entirely unrealistic possibility that you are not familiar with the content of your site or forgot about it, but in that case, why such statements?

I repeat in large letters.

FREE is given the RATIONALE of waves and pulses. Point. Also on the website is - general PRINCIPLE OF WORK. Full stop.

I never said anything about me giving away my method for free. Waves and impulses - this is NEITHER for those who are not the first day in the stock market. That's all there is to it.

goldtrader писал(а) >> Angela, how many lies can you tell?

It's a method of enticement. Niroba - free screens, Angela - free calculations. The rest is all for money. Who gives for free? ....))))

P.S. For those of you who are particularly impressed, I apologise for the word "gives" ....))))

ballistika >> :

I repeat in large letters.

FREE is given the RATIONALE of waves and pulses. Point. Also on the website is - general PRINCIPLE OF WORK. Full stop.

I never said anything about me giving away my method for free. Waves and impulses - this is NEITHER for those who are not the first day in the stock market. That's it.

I was wondering about the TS. Do you use a martin to achieve a profit?

ballistika писал(а) >>

On the site all - is free and completely free of charge. I don't advertise myself - but whoever needs it, come and see.

Angela, if you are more careful with your words, there will be no misunderstandings. If it says "all", then every normal person and understands it as "everything" and not "just the calculation".
Reason: