Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 116

LeoV >> :

There's a not bad toast in this sense - "So let's drink to matching our desires with our capabilities!" This toast is exactly about that....))))

I'm in.

It's time to rename the thread "Philosophical reflections on speculative trading"...

forte928 писал(а) >>
Time to rename the thread "Philosophical reflections on speculative trading"...

At least something useful....))))

forte928 >> :
It's time to rename the thread "Philosophical Reflections on Speculative Trading".

Or "Untitled."

I've been here from scratch on the 17th scrolling from 111-117 pages so not a single post by Niroba, mind the question who keeps the thread in the top??????????

LeoV писал(а) >>

There's a not bad toast in that sense - "So let's drink to matching our desires with our capabilities!" This toast is exactly about that....))))

Drink!!! :)

Leo, let's consider, scored an answer for his rudeness with his posts. He knows where he was snapping, but he took it out like a man and turned away from the question of reality. He knew where he was getting offended, but he took it out with a "masculine" attitude and curtailed his question about realities. Although he goes on about women with unenviable regularity. Well, it's his business, really - so you can see who's who.

There's an old thread for the "about nothing and everything" thread... The mighty Russian language... Uncle Fyodor, what's the point? :)) That's nothing, in "Eurovette" one wrote such an extensive analysis of the technical picture "... I'm in the village"... Which village? In Upper Podsoplyevo? And why does he not move to the city? :))

Helen, I honestly don't get it. I certainly don't like such frivolous posts about women, but if you think about it logically, more than half the population doesn't live in close-knit families. In fact, the relationship between a man and a woman is not built on love and respect, with few exceptions. Isn't that right?

I mean, it's a kind of lieutenant Rzhevsky :) You can't change it.

gip писал(а) >>

Helen, I honestly don't get it. I certainly don't like such frivolous posts about women, but if you think about it logically, more than half the population don't live in close-knit families. In fact, the relationship between a man and a woman is not built on love and respect, with few exceptions. Isn't that right?

I mean, it's a kind of lieutenant Rzhevsky :) You can't change it.

Well, what can I say? Pity. "Frivolousness about women" in the presence of women - that's not perceived in any way? Dirty pub, gutter, no problem. Gentlemen? What happened to your "conservatory"? What are you talking about?! Nothing mixed up?

Helen >> :

I'm telling you, it doesn't feel good. I mean, it hurts me. But logically reasoning it's kind of like the truth of life :))) At least for most.

And when will the sabre finally be removed?

Reason: