Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 10

Urain писал(а) >>

Actually, goldtrader is right,

If you are selling a flat and you have two buyers, you're going to bid between them and drive up the price at a speculative price.

So if there are more buyers the price goes up.

Shit, I can't think straight, I'm going to bed.

If there are more buyers and sellers, the price goes up. Sellers and buyers are just on different terms: those who offer a deal at their price and those who agree to it. This is the case for almost any trade, even on "Iz Ruk v Ruk" listings. Those who offer the deal create liquidity - usually limit orders, those who agree create a mover by absorbing liquidity - these are market orders and stop orders (in essence also on the market). The price moves upwards when the limit sale is swallowed by market buyers. That is, there are more buyers on the market than limit sellers. Clearly seen in the stock market or ECN. On quoted markets, the market maker creates some liquidity himself.

cablyk писал(а) >> but I don't feel sorry to show a kind of grail too because I spent only a couple of days to figure it out and moreover I didn't invent it
>> http://www.matri-x.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=970&st=1440

Thanks for the link. It was very interesting to read it.

This is the market spectrum I got from quantum analysis.

DC2008 >> :

Our weakness is disunity and hostility towards one another.

Our strength is the persistent pursuit of victory.

For all those who agree that classical thechanalysis no longer works in today's market, I propose to discuss ways of developing time series analysis and forecasting. Maybe with joint efforts we will advance the market theory to a new qualitative level.

I read that manifesto, carefully. Oh, my God! What a load of hooey... bollocks.

DC2008 >> :

What's that you have there?

leman писал(а) >>

and why not. After all, music was the starting point of the Pythagorean doctrine of number

"ALL LAWS CAN BE DEDUCED FROM MUSICAL HARMONIES..."

Ilya, thank you for the link to matri-x.ru forum, it is very interesting. I am a complete zero in electrodynamics (apart from trying to sell frequency converters for induction motors), but I see that inquisitive people are still around in Russia.

But the quality of SM translations is very poor, it is hard to understand anything. It's easier to read the original :)

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

What do you have here?

Surely you personally wouldn't be interested in it. The picture shows the market spectrum obtained by quantum analysis - not the prices, but the activity and efficiency of the trades. For different analysis periods, the resonance frequencies are the same. These resonance zones are what I investigate. For each such zone there is a best trading channel within which (presumably) one should trade.

DC2008 >> :

I am sure you will not be personally interested in it.

You're wrong to think so, I always enjoy visiting threads about all sorts of quantum stuff.

DC2008 >> :

In the figure, the market spectrum obtained by quantum analysis is not prices, but transaction activity and efficiency. For different analysis periods, the resonance frequencies are the same. These resonance zones are what I am investigating. For each resonance zone, there is a best trade channel within which (presumably) you should trade.

Where do you get the activity and efficiency of trades from? If it's not prices, are they ticks by any chance?

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

If these aren't prices, are they ticks by any chance?

No.

Reason: