The dollar is getting stronger ??? - page 5

The US Fed is printing a lot of money, as if it were borrowing from its future generation. In my opinion, the Fed has so much money power that they can create anything and turn the exchange rate around that no one can oppose them, because no one in the world has the money that they were able to inflate during the existence of the Fed. This is pure speculation...I think the U.S. will pull through...

timbo писал(а) >>

That is, there are no facts, only hysteria.

Look at the balance sheets of these countries, who they owe and who owns the resources of these countries, if you are so stupid.

And don't confuse hysteria with outrage over your stupidity.

xenon13 >> :

Look at the balance sheets of those countries, who they owe and who owns the resources of those countries, if you are so stupid.

And don't confuse hysteria with outrage over your stupidity.

I asked for facts, not "hysterical outrage". You want to say that trillions of dollars were pumped out of Afghanistan or New Zealand by the US - prove it, show the facts, not the OBS.

The facts are, for example, http://www.crownminerals.govt.nz/cms/minerals/overview/ - as of September 1, 2009, the entire (ALL!) mining industry in New Zealand is worth a measly 1.5 billion New Zealand(!) dollars. I.e. even if the U.S. were to loot everything at all, it would keep them alive for about six hours - the U.S. debt increases by 3.78 billion U.S. dollars a day.

timbo писал(а) >>

I asked for facts, not "hysterical outrage". You want to say that trillions of dollars have been siphoned off from Afghanistan or New Zealand - prove it, show the facts, not the OBS.

The facts are, for example, http://www.crownminerals.govt.nz/cms/minerals/overview/ - as of September 1, 2009, the entire (ALL!) mining industry in New Zealand is worth a measly 1.5 billion New Zealand(!) dollars. I.e. even if the U.S. were to loot everything at all, it would allow it to live for about six hours - the U.S. debt increases by 3.78 billion U.S. dollars a day.

Nah ... I'm already laughing hysterically :)))

How can you siphon off debt ???? ;) are you so nervous that you're confusing assets with liabilities ? :))

About New Zealand - that's right, the pyramid is coming to the end of its existence, that even all the looted resources will soon not be enough to pay off the debts.

But the peak of your stupidity is that the main thing for you is to service the debt, but not to pay it off. Do you have any sense at all?

Go to the bank, take out a loan and pay back the interest only... You don't have the guts ???? Collectors will explain the financial maths to your ass.

xenon13 >> :

But the peak of your stupidity is that your priority is servicing debt, not paying it off. Do you have any sense at all?

Go to the bank, take out a loan and pay back the interest only... You don't have the guts ???? Collectors will explain the financial maths to your ass.

I do it all the time. My debts have been growing steadily over the last ten years.

You may not believe me, but the banks are happy about it and are willing to give me, as a proven customer with a great reputation, preferential terms, i.e. lower interest rates.

So I won't be expecting any facts from you. Somehow I'm not surprised, you can keep massaging your indignation.

xenon13 писал(а) >>

Well go to the bank, take out a loan and pay back the interest only ... weak ???? The debt collectors will then quickly explain the financial maths to your arse.

This is where you are not quite right. The bank will be happy if you pay ONLY the interest, month after month. Naturally, the debt doesn't go anywhere.

An example is credit cards. You can go a long time without paying off the debt, but if you don't pay the interest, you'll start getting calls and penalties. If the credit card has expired and you have an outstanding debt, the bank does not require immediate repayment when you issue a new card (it is linked to the same bank account).

Yes, there are term loans with a strict repayment plan, but the bank will not be happy about early repayment. Sometimes there are even contractual penalties for early repayment.

timbo писал(а) >>

I do this all the time. Over the last ten years, my debts have been growing steadily.

You may not believe me, but the banks are happy about it and are willing to give me, as a proven customer with an excellent reputation, preferential terms, i.e. a lower interest rate.

Don't mislead people, credit is not the same as credit.

For example: a mortgage. You will not be allowed to pay only the interest, without the principal.

Scriptong >> :

The US is in debt, Japan is in debt, Russia is in debt, Ukraine is not doing well either. In the end everyone owes money.

The question is: To whom?

To the IMF and the Fed and its managers from the (Oldest Banker Families).

It turns out a handful of bankers have the Fed by the balls and the Fed has the IMF by the balls.

timbo писал(а) >>

I do this all the time. Over the last ten years, my debts have been growing steadily.

So you haven't paid off the principal? >> Is that right?

PapaYozh >> :

Don't mislead people, credit is not the same as credit.

A mortgage, for example. You won't be allowed to repay just the interest, without the principal.

Does Google work for you? Do a search for the words home loan interest-only.

Then tell me whether banks will let me repay only interest or not and I hope you will apologise for "misleading people".

Reason: