EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1406

forte928 писал(а) >>

Momentum is finally working properly...it's all on M15...Time to take off...It's spring...The euras are coming back home...

What are the targets?

I don't know about anyone else, but when I look at the monitor I can see the software running and, interestingly enough, there is a server where it is installed.

forte928 strangerr What do you think of the new highs ?:

strangerr писал(а) >>
I don't know about anyone else, but when I look at the monitor I can see the program running and, interestingly enough, there's a server somewhere that has it installed.

>> what do you mean?

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>
forte928 strangerr What do you think of the new highs ?:

I have 1.3862 so far.

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>
forte928 strangerr what do you think about new highs ?:

You hold your horses not so fast have seen how long they have been going up - we will continue as well - we will not see the highs yet... just let us get to it...
The price move and the timing...the pattern of upcoming behaviour...It's alive...

forte928 >>:

наконец-то Momentum заработал правильно..он то и говорит что все на М15..Пора взлетать..Наступила весна евры возвращаються на родину..

Oops, brings to mind March 18, 09, 21.15 Moscow time..... Who remembers, he will understand....:)

Where was I going with this?:)Anniversary is coming up!

strangerr писал(а) >>

The doors are already closing.

not sure if the downside has been forgotten
Overall trading range limited by key support at 1.3580, and resistance at 1.3830

Forte, do you have a 16.30?

Good afternoon.
Gold is now working as a steam locomotive on this train.
Reason: