EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2025

Alexan писал(а) >>

One person in favour of the fall is already there :)

Here's a variant of the shallow markup. A double zigzag in correction. Possibly a triangle formation as well.

Now there is a squeeze on the micro range, the result may give points in either direction :/ wait for it

The pound is not supported by the crosses, so its growth is limited.

Any other arguments for a rise/fall?

Alexan писал(а) >>

One person in favour of the fall is already there :)

Here's a variant of the shallow markup. A double zigzag in correction. A triangle formation is also possible.

There are already three of us in this company

waitra >>:

У меня сработала отложка селл на 1.547, так что жду вниз...

I've been in shock over the movements lately ... but the pound dollar is still a bit of a mess ... also a node place...

we pushed back this week from the MA and important levels ( red and yellow ) ... when they tested the blue line the day before yesterday I also went into a sell ... I went boo ... then went back in and out again ... now it's back above the blue line... Personally I was expecting a drop... but it's a little sluggish ....

Alexan писал(а) >>

Plus the last fall also looks like an impulse.

I think you answered your own question :).... probably variant 1. In any case, you should wait... once one of the levels is broken, you will define the pattern and you will know what to do.

On the day I think so:
If the price moves above 1.552, definitely buy.
If below 1.536 - sell

22:04:10 11:08 Bloggers Print To favourites RSS

The pound has finally taken by storm the highs of the last two days and on a wave of stop execution after a break above $1.5430 has now reached levels near $1.5475. Here there is activization of bears, but pound continues to be in demand, and dealers note that partly it is connected with expectations of occurrence of the British oil company on the side of buyers, among which it was spotted yesterday. Meanwhile, there is also discussion among market participants about the potential effect of a deal to buy Britain's Arriva from Germany's Deutsche Bahn for around stg1.5bn, while demand for the pound from the British clearing bank is expected to emerge on Monday. Dealers, however, warn that the strategy "buy on rumor, sell on fact" remains valid, and though while the pound enjoys the location of the bulls, it still fails to return above the support line broken earlier since the end of March. According to them, in the area of $1.5470/80 there are still large offers, with the official Asian account was also seen here, and the dealer of one of the French banks believes that only a break of the pound/dollar above resistance in the area of $1.5525/50 will allow to speak about a confident positive mood in relation to pair. Source: Forexpf.ru - Forex News

waitra писал(а) >>

On the day I think so:
If the price moves above 1.552, definitely buy.
If it is below 1.536 - sell

I have the same train of thought.... The acceleration in the current rise is quite strong. There's a chance this is a bullish trend... maybe a flat move, but bullish.

And what do the local guru's have to say ????

Bocman писал(а) >>

And what do the local gurus have to say ????

"I don't see any millionaires here :-D

exi писал(а) >>

I think you've answered your own question :) .... probably variant 1. In any case it would be better to wait... After the breakdown of one of the levels you'll define the pattern and you'll understand what to do.

If it's the first option - then we have broken through the line BD, which is unacceptable. So we move the point D to the current low. Then let's go to form wave E.
Are there any rules of triangulation being violated in this case?

P.S. The euro pound has rallied sharply.
Reason: