EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1457

forte928 >>:

по ходу вошли в первую коррекцию тренда вторая волна началась..

all built on Woolf waves that haven't happened yet? Hats off to you.

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

I only rarely use wolf waves nowadays and at the moment when a trend reverses you get the most reliable point of reaching the end of the trend by imposing a wolf.

Midas09 писал(а) >>

Is this about the AUD?

Yeah, it's about AUD.

dentraf писал(а) >>

I trade on different TFs and the full picture I try to comprehend of course, but I disagree with you about the first one

i see the complete picture, but i see it long time ago. what i built last week works and now i only have to trace the path on smaller TFs like M15 and M30 and look at the news to see how sharp the market can be. usually when the news have a feature the 3-4-5 waves usually fall on these days and oddly enough the time is always the same - it shows the non-random behavior of the market - small fluctuations are random and bigger ones are interrelated.. as one person told me recently, every six months one moves to a higher TF - six months ago I was on M15

I follow the market and see the most likely reversal points and test them, that's all! Of course I would like to learn how to predict the movement of the week ahead, but for now......

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

forte928 >>:

Nothing has changed, has it?

dentraf писал(а) >>

I follow the market and see the most likely reversal points and test them, that's all! Of course I would like to learn how to predict the movement of the week ahead, but for now......

On the initial movement towards the reversal one can plot its entire trajectory with high accuracy and the points of trend reversal - but there are moments that can never be predicted by the classical pattern of behavior, so even on any TF there are deviations, which in principle set a possible correction movement from the low and ending with a high - this we observed at the beginning of the week, when we immediately set a very sharp swing, which in turn led to a quote from 1.the point 1.3840 to 1.3820 which we almost reached (at 1.3817 the maximum) in fact the point 1.3820 was calculated by the price exit from the triangle, because the worst peak was 120p, which we rushed through in 22acceptance of 80p. then the correction before the news and the following move to the same 80p after the flag formation

Forte please advise, what do you think of the pound by the end of the week?

ChachaGames писал(а) >>
Forte please advise, what do you think on the pound by the end of the week?

I have not watched it there it is necessary to do a complete analysis so far, I am drawing tools to make the chart easier to draw manually a lot of work is annoying.
Reason: