EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1410

on the indicated first target at the moment with M5 corrections the first point to reach 1.3705 is the maximum for today.

mixo_lexus >>:

Не покупай танк .. лучше научится на лексусе кататся.. а потом купить жигули и легко катаццо... бугога

not sure what you mean by that .... and which pair you think is a zhiguli and which is a lexus ....

on the indicated first target at the moment with M5 corrections the first point to reach 1.3705 is the maximum for today.

EURUSD forecast on 16.03.2010-17.03.2010 by Box Jenkins:

MA(5,15,21) forecast - red lines;
EURUSD forecast - yellow line;

The market in EURUSD seems to have worked out all its sentiments - we are waiting for the news.

odiseif >>:

не понял что вы этим хотели сказать ....и какую пару вы считаетя за жигулях,а какую за лексус ....

I mean, it's not the spread.)

For the pound the news seems to be good for housing although it is already being bought today.

mixo_lexus >>:

Я имею ввиду что не в спреде дело )

And what do you think ..... if you can earn on a pair with a spread of 30 pips (which means that when you enter the trade you count on a reversal of about 50 pips), then on a pair with a 2-point spread do you think I can not work? ..... I wonder what you do when you learn to work with about 20 -30 pips on the euro and then you get on the Aundz where the spread is 30 points ...... you will not profit as soon as your lips open

odiseif >>:

а как вы думаете .....если суметь заработать по паре где спред 30 пунктов (это озночает что вы при входе в сделку расчитываете приблизительно на разворот в 50 пунктов ),то по паре где 2 пункта спред вы думаете я не смогу работать? .....мне интересно что вы сделаете тогда когда научитесь работать из расчета окола 20 -30 пунктов по евробаксу и потом залезете случайно по ауднзд где только спред 30 поинтов ......не видать вам прибыли как своих ушей

It's not about the spread.
Reason: