EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 985

Galina писал(а) >>

I'll wait for the hour to close.

And then I will slowly start to get into a position.

My task is to buy a total of no more than 0.15 with a depo of 12,000 roubles.

I will enter okkuratno on pullbacks on the daily candlesticks.

The first entry at 0.03 lots.

That's how it is.

Of course, the hour should close, but the daily pullbacks and may not be min 3 days.

Check out the personal info.

Galina >>:

Хочу заметить что 12 000 рур. - это величина риска, т. е. мой стоп.

Ну и как вы понимаете цифирки примерные.

That's understandable. Probably under the nickname Galina hides a representative of the East European Investment Fund "Galina", 12,000 roubles is 120 trillion euros in management and 12 trillion is only 10% - RAZUMNO!!!

:)))

yuku писал(а) >>

end of the working week,,,,, I think this is just a spike in profit taking,,,,, I could be wrong

Of course anything is possible, but a fixation on AUD/USD doesn't look like it

dentraf >>:

Конечно все может быть, но фиксация по AUD/USD не так выглядит

During the last 2 years the market has been looking very different, the pound has been going up and down for 4 days, and I have been waiting for it to go down for 200-300 pips and nothing is pushing it, any idea what it may be?

yuku писал(а) >>

I have been waiting for it to go down and waiting for pips 200-300 and nothing takes it there, have you any idea what it could be?

There's probably a lot of money in it, so they won't let it in. The pound doesn't even make sense sometimes.

dentraf >>:

В нем стоят большие деньги наверное, вот и не пускают его. Фунт вообще логике не поддаеться иногда

Soros must be bored by 5590 and that's why he won't let the rascal in :)

cr0ss писал(а) >>

That's understandable. Probably under the nickname Galina hides a representative of the East European Investment Fund "Galina", 12,000 roubles is 120 trillion euros in management and 12 trillion is only 10% - RAZUMNO!!!

:)))

:))))

Of course not, I'm just a very humble TRADER : ))))

There is no fund.

Galina писал(а) >>

:))))

Of course not, I'm just a very humble Trader :))))

There is no fund.

How long do you think the correlation between the Euro and the Aussie will last?

dentraf писал(а) >>

How long do you think the correlation between the euro and the aussie will last?

I think so, a long time.

A few months at least.

The aussie will go down the moment the euve turns around.

THAT'S THE WAY IT IS !

That's what the EURA AUD will grow from.

yuku >>:

за последние 2 года вообще на рынке все по другому стало выглядеть, вон фунт\бакс 4 дня туды-сюды,,, а я его вниз жду и жду пипсов на 200-300, и ничего его туда не толкает,,, есть соображения что это может быть? новости по баксу хорошие а толку ноль

За последние несколько лет все забыли что форекс, внебиржевая торговля, т.е. не официальная, и тем кто мутит эту систему очень на руку такое восприятие.

Представтье ситуацию в пятницу под закрытие, один трейдер выставил лот 100еб по 0,6, а другой купил по этой цене. Все? На выходные цена евро от этого останется 0,6? Европе жо__а?

Я утрирую ситуацию, но думаю доля истины есть.

Reason: