SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 132

sanyooooook:
Yeah, well, I'll let Tolyana know.
Bring back Tolyana, impostor. Tolyana owes me a ruble.
sanyooooook:
Yeah, well, I'll let Tolyan know.)

- All right, Grigory?
- Fine, Konstantin!
))
(There's not a shitload of blocking going on. )
sanyooooook: (There's not a shitload of blocking going on. )
That's odd. We're moving on.

But I still can't get in on five.

[Deleted]
sanyooooook:

But I still can't get in on five.

persona non grata
sever31:
persona non grata
Lada Nongrata.
I have once again appealed to the Admin.
Mathemat:
I once again appealed to the Admin.


As it turned out I can not enter through FireFox now through IE so far fine

ZS: I was getting thrown out on my five because of too frequent ip changes (MTS Connect), now it's fine, maybe there's something similar here.

Please advise - I can't figure out how to set the time displayed on the forum. For some reason, it's 3 hours behind the Moscow time. I can't find any "time" settings in my profile.