SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 139

Mathemat:
Let it live for now, we can always tear it down. Maybe even leave a branch to demonstrate the inscrutability of God's ways, the depth of the fall and the possible evolution of views.

hmmm, Alexei!, I do not know what you think of the pyramid founders and their participants, but if the pyramid participants call people, then those participants are the same crooks as the pyramid founders, and to cover up both of those crooks is to promote their activities. If someone looks at the site of another "Mavrodiproekt" as a lost soul, there is no need to delude yourself that the man does not understand what he is doing, there are no adults in our country who do not know about MMM, let alone do not understand what it is - everyone knows and understands everything.

MobileMan 23.02.2012 10:26

"And this one goes the same way))) I have no time to waste))) I've written to everybody in his private message and dumped him in another branch.)

Constantly switches to personalities - spamming - brings destruction to the thread. This comrade has no predictions! constantly discussing and posting his ts and profitable trades. (Most likely a demo).

Facts, please, Tantrik. Specific links, preferably several.

I don't want to have to scour dozens of pages of the Eurovette to be convinced that the alarm was false in the end.

Mathemat:

Facts, please, Tantrik. Specific links, preferably several.

I don't want to have to scour dozens of pages of the Eurovette to be convinced that the alarm was false in the end.

Starting from page 646. the post quoted him in his post. (you can see all the posts in the cabinet - all the flubbing, trolling)

Svinotavr:

Need to have a separate topic "Disassembly", there is a "Smoke Room", then there should be a topic for showdown. Which needs to be "formatted" periodically.
And why should we have a good topic for arguments?

because that's how it's done here.

It's a good thing they don't slap your mother, but it happens.

Sometimes you have to calm them down 24 hours later.

And if there is a "showdown" thread, all who visit it will be banned for showdown. For you, Dimitri, had to read it in the rules - showdown on the site is FORBIDDEN.

Tantrik: starting on page 646. his post was quoted in my post. (you can see all the posts in the cabinet - all the flubbing, trolling)

I didn't see explicit trolling in MobileMan's 10-15 posts posted after page 646, sorry.

Flooding in the thread is allowed (in reasonable quantities), so it's a no-go here. If you troll in the euronet, throw it right here.

Svinozavr:
Okay. Flood. Add in the bitching.

Ban, for arguing with a moderator.

And the branch has been cleaned up.

And enough with the admin thread.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/46658

sergeev:

because that's how it's done here.

It's a good thing they don't send for my mother, but it happens.

Sometimes you have to calm them down 24 hours later.

And if there's a "showdown" thread, everyone who visits it will get banned for showdowns. For you, Dimitri, should have read it in the rules - picking a fight on the site is FORBIDDEN.

imagined what it would look like!

What a bra!!!

Reason: