SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 109

DDFedor:
Start with yourself. Don't be shy in your expressions and grounds. Go over and over again. The facts will be recorded. Evidence will be attached. Next, the scheme is worked out. If you don't cover yourself enough, the effect could be the opposite. The fact of use of foul language both in relation to others and in relation to your own person on a forum is inadmissible. Therefore... don't be shy.
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I'm not used tousing foul language. But I'll try.

Yeah... The age of advanced postmodernism.

Hardly anyone thought about the original meaning of the words. // ... "flew above the earth..."

And NYROBA was right. The Eurobucks went up to about 1.5 (only not in a couple of weeks, but in November) and then started falling to almost 1.1900.

I wonder what became of the sell position he opened :))

"Squirrel" get banned from the smart trader

Serj_Che:
Please! Ban me so I can't watch this forum.
Banned, banned. Next thing you know, don't look at the forum.

Rosh:
Banned - banned.

advertisement from the bath squirrel

Gentlemen moderators and philistines, who can tell me what is useful in this thread?

There is nothing useful in it and it was and is known to be flooded, the topic has exhausted itself on the second page ,

A big request to the moderators:

Issue a warning to both sides of the flood (Leo and Artyukhov) and move this thread to read mode (as "newbie-1 questions")
Or delete it as useless for the topic of the forum.

Please control more tightly all this nonsense in the thread that hasn't left the top of the forum for two months now. I am sick and tired of watching the bickering.
It's not feng shui somehow, it spoils karma.

Demand the demolition of https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131528.

Reasons :

1) hidden advertising - stuffing your site with TIC and PR at the expense of the number of meaningless posts

2) spamming - the amount of

3) Flooding - meaningless.

Discrimination is obtained, gentlemen - why zaletnyh spambots and spamyuser, quickly banning, and their themes are removed without allowing them to grow to second page, and there are 28, well, pure divorce?

Rustam, Alexei, I can see your arguments. Give it some time.

Mathemat:
Rustam, Alexei, I can see your arguments. Give it some time.

Actually, my argument was three days ago :) After that you paid attention to the thread, for which I thank you separately.

Reason: