SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 7

komposter >> :

Registering a new nickname (+ new mail + new IP) is more complicated than simply adding a message.

More complicated but not so much.

Many ISPs have a dynamic IP, moreover, they charge extra for a static one,

The free post is registered for 5 minutes, the nickname even less (thanks to the well-established service on the forum) so that nicknames can be changed every hour.

It's all about the man, when he gets tired of it, it's over. I mean both of them by the way, because they're both destructive right now.

Urain писал(а) >>

so you can change nicknames every hour.

Yes, 1 nickname per hour. That's better than 150 per hour.

And if there's a lot of abuse, registration won't be instant, but with email confirmation and hand-checking by a moderator.

komposter >> :

Yes, 1 nickel an hour. That's better than 150 an hour.

And if there will be a lot of abuses, registration will be not instant, but with confirmation by e-mail and manual check by moderator.

They won't. Easier to drop a nuke on a branch. Alas and ah.

Mischek >> :

I'm not talking about RID, of course.

Hi all! I wasn't involved in the altercation between the two personalities at all.

Moreover. Sometimes, in the heat of bickering I used to post some charts and comments on financial markets, hoping the participants will switch from swearing to discussing price movements and price prospects.

Now on the personalities.

Sablik, of course, should be more restrained and less emotional (though I admit - I am amused by his pictures! Especially - remember - "it will turn your life upside down").

I don't blame Niroba for his actions in "promoting his product". He's doing the right thing - he's not forcing you to do it. As far as this system works, it will gradually become clear.

I have not delved into his method. For I believe that any trading system works best with the one who created it. Or by "enhancing" the existing system.

I invested my time in the wave trading of Tom Joseph's version. I often use some elements of T. Joseph's version even now. (3-4-5 waves + Elliott axis)

But, by and large, - I think we should have a simpler approach to technical analysis. "Do not overcomplicate things beyond what is necessary" (s - Occam's Razor)

It's incredibly difficult to make a trade on a wave pattern. This is not the task of one person, but of a whole team! And it hardly makes sense to automate!

To automate intraday trading, that's all there is to it. And to code trading on timeframes more than n1/n4 is (I think) inexpedient, to put it mildly.

rid, thank you very much for trying to move the thread of that thread into a constructive discussion. I want to say this openly, so as not to give the impression that no one would understand or appreciate it. (Unfortunately, realizing all this, I myself could not resist and do not respond to provocation :))

On the subject of wave automation: you can't fully automate the markings, but the auxiliary actions. That is, draw lines by hand, and use a script to complete them, align them, correct them, mark them.

rid писал(а) >>

It's incredibly difficult to make a trade on a wave pattern. This is not the task of one person, but of a whole team! And it hardly makes sense to automate!

To automate intraday trading, that's all there is to it. And to code trading on timeframes more than n1/h4 is (I think) inexpedient, to put it mildly.

Reid, come to a separate branch, EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences.

"Enemies have burned down the home hut..."

Moderators! No need to destroy branches! It's like with cockroaches, they spread out. Let them sit quietly in their corner and draw with crayons.

Better add the ability to put branches in a personal blacklist. That is not flashed and did not displace from the top of interest.

and the advertisement is naked! i.e. not even covered...

'Capital-IC Investment Company'.

dressed advertising... https://forum.mql4.com/ru/26058
Reason: