Cool system! - page 24

1) I will post IBFX-CPR_rus.mg4 indicator with translated in code descriptions of the patterns that appear at the bottom of the screen, now in Russian.

2) Apparently ABCD patterns are used here, instructions are in the same archive

+ bonus

p.s. archive is cut to 2 parts.

Files:

Second part of the archive
Files:

Ooh, interesting. See

fozi писал(а) >>

I have access to a server computer. Which never shuts down + an uninterrupted power supply system.

I have a suggestion.

Let's go again send the latest version of the EA, because I'm already lost which of them is the most normal.

I start on a demo account and post the passport and login. I will see how long it will last.

If there will be updates to just notify and I will also update the robot on the server.

For one thing and test in real circumstances. Pro starter depot can be agreed upon for example $ 500 not much not little.

Lot 0.05 (50 cents per point) I think it's okay.

Hi all.
I'm trying to test this system, I got to know about it on another forum, but the problem is that I can't be at the computer all the time, so I miss system signals for input a lot and cannot fully evaluate it.
As for the second issue, someone here said that the results in the tester are not reliable, so the idea of the server computer is very good.I hope he gives useful information.
I hope this EA may be useful.

Hello! I've had this system for a few months now, probably profitability depends on how you interpret the signals.

Alivio писал(а) >>

Hello! I've had this system for a few months now, probably the profitability depends on how you interpret the signals.

What do you mean, is it a system or an EA?

Третье - не хочу показаться барыгой, но хотелось бы что б советник не попал в широкие массы.Пусть он будет у тех кто прилагал какие то усилия в его обсуждении и разработке.С уважением.

Rodiss Have you done anything for this system yourself ?

// TRO_InsideBar_Plot2.
  if (IsTesting()) iCustom(NULL, 0, "TRO_InsideBar_Plot2", 50, true, Blue, Lime, 0, 0);
  double LineGreen = ObjectGet("HIGH_0", OBJPROP_PRICE1);
  double LineRed = ObjectGet("LOW_0", OBJPROP_PRICE1);

Dear artsnz Could you comment on the 2nd line of the code.

Why don't we assign an indicator value to something?

Thank you in advance.

Run писал(а) >>

Rodiss Have you done anything for this system yourself ?

I have made a great deal of effort to work with the system, I've tried it on demo version, but I have limited time and the system requires constant attendance, so I don't miss any signals for input.

We don't need signals from the indicator itself, the second line means the following: If the Expert Advisor works in the tester, we simply connect the indicator to the chart in the tester. Then we get parameters from these lines that we need, in this case we use iCustom function to connect the indicator, not to get data through this function)
Reason: