Cool system! - page 20

code

Gentlemen. So is the system profitable or not?

Shniperson >> :
Gentlemen. So is this system profitable or not?

Two pages a day and you're asking.) >> you got to take it!

My tester glitches... Always 2009.09.11 04:07:31 2009.02.02 00:54 trend EURJPY,M30: loaded successfully ... and so the entire log.

This EA should be tested on a demo, it cannot be tested on the tester because it takes data from other timeframes, and the tester as you know can not simultaneously generate both, so check only on the demo)

Thanks for the clarification. Can I have a look at the demo report?

You can, but I didn't, I started playing against the system and ran into minuses instead of playing it and getting profits)))))

Yes. It's a familiar situation... I've closed many trades in the red many times before, all because I didn't enter according to a system (another one), but on emotion. I even wanted to print out a sheet of rules to have them in front of me at all times and follow them implicitly.

Have you started to play against the system manually ? You have a robot. You can put it on the demo and leave it on for a week or two. Has anyone done that?

I wanted to, but yesterday I decided to do it manually and that's why I got it, I closed deals with losses manually, although they would be closed with profits, I opened my deals and instead of closing them with profits when they were out, I decided to wait for the profits and as a result I got even more losses

ZS. Now I have a deal on the system, it's in the black!

Reason: