Cool system! - page 5

I'll test this strategy and write an EA, but I won't sell it for 100 quid.

liza >> :
If yes, then use iCustom() :: So, you want to tell me that there is no programmer who can give me advice on my question?

Are you interested in the answer to this question: "Can someone tell me how to pull data from these indicators into an EA? "

If so, use the iCustom() function.

liza >> :
You mean to say that there are no programmers who might advise on my question?

Liza

There are 99% of programmers here.

But they work according to the principle "chairs in the morning and money in the evening, but money in advance".

Don't argue with anyone and don't beg, you won't be able to convince anyone.

I know it myself. I'm not a programmer either.

fozi >> :

Liza

There are 99% of programmers here.

But they work according to the principle "chairs in the morning and money in the evening, but money in advance".

Don't argue with anyone or beg, you won't be able to convince anyone anyway.

Tested on my own experience. I'm not a programmer either.

What nonsense. I am not a programmer either, but it is fair to say that programmers are not servants, as some believe.

There are plenty of examples of free EAs being written if the customer has convincingly proved the feasibility of the work and attached their results. But satisfying someone else's whims should be paid for, and rightly so.

granit77 >> :

What nonsense. I am not a programmer either, but it is fair to say that programmers are not a servant, as some think.

There are plenty of examples of free EAs being written if the customer has convincingly proven the feasibility of the work and attached their results. And satisfying other people's whims should be paid for, and rightly so.

You misunderstood. I meant that time and brain work should be paid for. And Liza should understand that.

Liza.

The system doesn't seem too bad. Testing

Thank you so far )

:)

Hilarious

I looked at the results, it's good that everyone is in profit,

But it seems like there are 600 pips in one day and I don't think it's serious to take only 5-40,

risk/profit ratio...

although I think if I study the system

I wrote an EA, put it to test, it's not bad at all) And the risks can always be moderated by the lot size and I added my own stop system to the EA, so far everything is cool!

ZS. By the way, it took me just over an hour to write the EA, so I don't understand why I have caused so much confusion and flooding for 6 pages?

"Trading on 4H .

Indicator IBFX - CPR - informative indicator that shows what pattern was found on the current graph last - then puts an inscription Place a sell or by order depending on the pattern, and puts the pattern icon on the chart. It also shows the recommended Stop loss and Take profit, at the same time marking it on the chart with a horizontal thick red and blue bar. It also shows the last found patterns on different timeframes for information.

Indicator TRO_InsideBar_Plot2 - shows two horizontal lines red and green at the breakdown of which should be buy or sell, depending on the situation.

Buy (BY) - On the chart shows pattern icon in green - at the bottom of the indicator IBFX - CPR - an inscription that found the pattern and the word Place an order with the recommended Stop loss and Take profit - go further and look the direction of our trend, compare with an hour and a half-hour TF - if all threef the trend is up that is in line with our pattern, looking for an entry point to buy at the breakdown of the horizontal green line and set Stop lose and Take profit.

Sell (SELL) - Exactly the opposite.
Example:
http://zikuka.ru/i/ae463e449aa12bef120add16c1051abc
(from) another forum

I forgot to add, remove the 1-2-3 induki from the chart, they don't work correctly, and put some trend indicator in their place!"

Taken here http://www.cashteam.ru/index.php?topic=129.0

Reason: