The second sacred cow: "Grow profits, cut losses" - page 17

is the rule for longs and for markets which are predominantly up-trending. These are mainly last century AmeriCorps stocks. Basis: inflationary growth + US economic boom + dividends + rules that prohibit shorts for some large participants, and they don't give them for all securities. This is a truncated version of buy & hold for those who want to play trader)))

Avals:
is the rule for longs and for markets which are predominantly up-trending. These are mainly last century AmeriCorps stocks. Basis: inflationary growth + US economic boom + dividends + rules that prohibit shorts for some large participants, and they don't give them for all securities. This is a truncated version of buy & hold for those who want to play trader)))

What rule, what are you talking about? About cutting losses?

Apparently I missed something. The world has changed its logic.

Svinozavr:
What rule, what are you talking about?

about the cow from the topic of the thread

Avals:

about the cow from the topic of the thread
I was just so surprised, I didn't realise right away. And 2x2 is what, digestion dependent?

In short, Captain Hindsight (here the author of the thread is Mathemat) has created yet another flood chamber.

Congratulations.

Shit!!!

It's not a question of what to do, it's a question of how!

Lesha, that's what you wanted to talk about, right?

===

"I'm only wearing my mother's earrings.

Tell me, is this what you wanted? "

))))))))))))

Svinozavr:

Shit!!!

It's not a question of what to do, it's a question of how!

Lesha, that's what you wanted to talk about, right?

===

"I'm only wearing my mother's earrings.

Tell me, is this what you wanted? "

))))))))))))

Wow, you're getting intimate

Svinozavr:
I was just so surprised that I didn't immediately realise. And 2x2 is what, digestion dependent?

On the calculation system :)

Nothing to do but cling to words and their definitions? You can call it not a "rule" but an advice or recommendation to build a system or trade. And it itself gave a positive edge, like for example buy&hold long term. This "long term" gives a very wide range profit and is an elementary way out. The cow in question also implicitly sets a long term hold on a profitable position + a short term loss.

And about expiry of both sense and position ... even credit cards! - have you not heard?

Svinozavr:
And about expiry of both sense and position ... even credit cards! - have you not heard?

stop fucking around))) Do you have something new to say on the subject, instead of complaining about the paucity of interlocutors and exquisitely picking on the stylistics? You can't be short and to the point? :)
Reason: