Building MTS on price chart analysis is UTOPE!!! - page 5

sab1uk писал(а) >>

I told you the method is secondary in importance.

I didn't mean that the methods are of equal quality.

Secondary. Well, I get that, I get it. But which one is better, or at least acceptable. You mean not wrong? So which one?

SProgrammer >> :

Yes. Sabluk, you say? :)

Well, let's talk about the spectrum.

What seems to be the best method of getting a spectrum? For a price time series?

It doesn't really matter which method. Although some will work a bit better, but they are all comparable in terms of quality of results, if you apply them intelligently. You just want to get the current spectrum (that's what is missing, because it cannot be calculated), but you get an average spectrum of something (prices) in the past. Well, the analysis parameters must be selected accordingly. And interpret the results.

SProgrammer >> :

Secondary. Well, I get that, I get it. But which one is better, or at least which one is prime. You mean not wrong? Which one is it? Т

why do you need it? ))

I don't know... I haven't tried to take the standard deviation from the macdi as a spectrum but I think even such a primitive won't spoil the working system much

feel John wants to share knowledge and experience about working methods - very interesting ... seriously

Zen >> :
I feel John wants to share his knowledge and experience about working methods - very interesting ... seriously

Yeah, keep your pockets open.)

>> he wouldn't mind spitting some fresh brains himself.

rid >> :

Besides. Crossovers often run on their own. And not the sum of dollar components...

Here you are mistaken crosses always go for dollar instruments (verified error within the spread)

It is elementary to check EURUSD/GBPUSD=EURGBP at any time.

sab1uk писал(а) >>

why would you want to do that? ))

i don't know... i haven't tried the standard deviation from the macdi as a spectrum, but i think even such a primitive would not spoil the working system much

I mean, Sabluk, you were there talking about "with criticism", remember? But you don't know shit? Like, I don't know, but it fucking works. it makes my mouth water. Sabluk, don't talk about what you don't know. That's funny.

Zen писал(а) >>
I feel John wants to share his knowledge and experience about working methods - very interesting ... >> seriously

What working methods? :) You mean the spectrum? :)

It doesn't work. :)

Well, you know what I mean...

sab1uk писал(а) >>

Yeah, keep your pockets open.)

>> he wouldn't mind spitting some fresh brains himself.

I just want some original, weird ideas. I just sometimes try to analyse any nonsense.

I am simply aware of almost all of the existing theories and they have been tested in one way or another.

I personally have my own system, and I have not yet found it in general access on the Internet. But I believe that there are others. So I analyze everything that I do not know. But here I have never heard anything that I have not tried. Alas. :)) So far, everything is old.

Reason: