"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 62

LeoV: How far up do you think it's going to go?
Until the rate starts to be affected as in the recent case, this is assuming that the strategy's returns are constant and work is going on one symbol

The answer to the branch's subheading: In fact - it's not growing.

Another one - the 'tree' - has deflated.

We should invest in them while they (the trees) are green! At the slightest sign of their fluttering and lazhAnost' - dump until better times!

P.S. It's time to get started while there's still some dough left!

Roman.:

The answer to the branch's subheading: In fact, they don't grow.

No way. It has grown, only in the other direction.

Reshetov:
No way. It has grown, only in the other direction.

Yeah. Really... :-)

Roman.:

We should invest in them while they (the trees) are green! At the slightest sign of their fluttering and screwing up - dump them until better times!

P.S. It's time to get started while there's still some dough left!

You've got to be an Oak not to blow it out.

well, once every hundred years doesn't count.

Roman.:

We should invest in them while they (the trees) are green! At the slightest sign of their fluttering and faltering - dump them until better times!

P.S. It's time to start on your own while there's still some dough left!

It's a succession of moose

sever32:

You have to be an Oak not to "deflate".

Well, once every hundred years doesn't count.

As long as the challenge is to get out in time... :-)

Roman.: One more thing - the "tree" is deflated.

Mm-hmm.... Everything comes to an end sometime.

I have been working on this for a long time and I am not sure how to invest in PAMMs, because there is a high probability of losing them ))))

So the idea that it is safer to invest in long-lived PAMMs, because of their reliability, is not correct )))).

LeoV:

Mm-hmm.... Everything comes to an end sometime.

I have been working on this for a long time and I am not sure how to invest in PAMMs, because there is a high probability of losing them ))))

So the idea that it is safer to invest in long-lived PAMMs due to their reliability is not correct ))))

And I am once again convinced of something else: MM on a martin is the key to the imminent collapse of the deposit.

LeoV:

1. As a result, I started to think that investing in long-lived PAMMs makes no sense - there is a high probability of plum ))))

2. So, my opinion that investing in long-lived PAMMs is more safe because of their reliability is wrong )))).

1. absolutely correct. Got to this point myself (not without your help) - came up with it. Although. :-)

After all, in a previous post JOO - correctly writes that martin - dangerous for DEP...

Thankfully ExpensivBeier - his head has begun to raise a little, otherwise it was getting quite sad... :-)

2. I poured money into Leonid's PAMM trading the spreads, in hope of a permanent (quarterly) movement of the yield graph to the north-east! And he poured in - at the start!

Good luck to all of us!

Reason: