Evidence of hacking - page 9

TheXpert >> :

Oh, man, this is getting a little uncomfortable :) .

>> that's if you're lucky. If you're not, you'll be 100% out of your underwear :) .

Smart men have been hiding stashes since the dawn of time :)))

What's going on here, mai asse?!!!

The best way is to hide the stash and write on it: to your wife (girlfriend) for a fur coat.

If she finds it without writing on it... ))

gip писал(а) >>
Copyright does not apply to ideas, methods, processes, systems, methods, concepts, principles, discoveries, facts.

Oh, yeah. Turns out it's a fake, patented method and device ?

Prival >> :

Oh, yeah. Turns out it's a fake, patented method ?

Don't confuse patent with copyright. They are different sections of the law.

That must be an interesting surname for the wife of the first patentee. :)

gip писал(а) >>

Don't confuse a patent with copyright. They are different sections.

Maybe they are. But this patent confirms my copyright on the method. Or am I wrong?

Prival >> :

>> so, it turns out this is a fake, patented method and device ?

Man, if I had a patent on a method, I'd be all over these patents like my uncle. I'd be pasting them on the walls.

gip писал(а) >>

Man, if I had a patent for that kind of thing, I'd be all over those patents like my uncle. I'd be pasting them on the walls.

and I did put them on the toilet in 1994. You can go to the village of Lebyazhye near St. Petersburg and see if the barrack we lived in is still there.

By the way this method and device was created by order of RFNC, so it's not quite rubbish.

Patent it and propose to RFNC a better method and device. they will be glad to buy it out from you, for a very good price. if it's that simple and easy for you.

Prival >> :

Maybe different. but this patent confirms my copyright on the method. Or am I wrong?

I'd have to reread a few laws to answer you accurately in the wording of the law. I haven't worked with patent law in a long time.

I don't remember the wording of "Copyright" in pure form there, and there have been a lot of changes already.

And if you look at the Law on Legal Protection of Computer Programs and Databases, you can't register a copyright on a "method" in that section.

Reason: