Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 27

alexx_v:
What does equity show?

Equity is "sitting on its ass and breathing down its nose".
If you mean lots, where there are losses in the market, but chocolate in the account, then your fears are unfounded - there are no lots.

moskitman:

Equity is "sitting on its ass and breathing down its nose".
If you mean lots, where there are losses in the market but chocolates in the account, then your fears are unfounded - there are no lots.

Hadn't thought about lots - you wouldn't have said and I wouldn't have remembered. I just wanted to see a graph of equity, what it is like.

SZS: not bad results, when on the real?

alexx_v:

... Just wanted to see the equity graph, what it's like.

ZS: not bad results, when for real?

As for the real thing, I have yet to write owls on this topic, debug, test it...

moskitman:

As for the real thing, I have yet to write owls on the subject, debug, test...

Thanks for the equity chart, just used to look at it, what's the balance to us. Another question: what is the depo load in %% (margin/equity*100%)?

trol222:

I think there is something you're not telling me... If you've got it right, the EURJPY is the fastest. I'm interested in the idea of which of the pairs forming the index is faster and how often

Yeah, I'm not telling the truth...
I'm not telling about the multicurrency hedging reducing the risks (why with a lot! You missed one or two guesses, but took a profit on the whole!

If my memory serves me right and I know what you mean, the fastest is the EURJPY.

alexx_v:
Thanks for the equity chart, I just got used to considering it, we need the balance. Another question: what is the % deposit load (margin/equity*100%)?

oops, right now it's unjustifiably rabid at 66%

In my defence, I would say that this is what demos are supposed to do: they can withstand the load, so they will be more reliable in the real world with a lower load.

moskitman:
...in my defence, I would say that this is what demos need: they can withstand the load, so they will be more reliable in the real world with a lower load.
By the way, I use this filter when selecting optimization results. If there are several variants that are able to bear forward, I select them using a fivefold increased load on the deposit. Who survived, well done.

moskitman:

oops, now it's unjustifiably rampant at 66%.

In my defence, I would say that this is what demos need: they can withstand the load, so they will be more reliable in the real world with a lower load.

I have a good idea to compare the profitability with this one. All in all, it's not bad.

moskitman ,do you have a constant set of currency pairs to trade, i.e. a basket?

Cmu4:
moskitman ,do you have a constant set of currency pairs to trade, i.e. a basket?
It seems obvious that there can't be a constant set - it has to change all the time.
Reason: