"Fully automatic deal copier"

Fully automatic trade copier (trade repeater).

Automatic deal copier is designed for copying deals (orders) from one or several accounts (MT4 terminals) to one or several other accounts (MT4 terminals).

Such programs are also called "Replicator". This fully automatic transaction copier is an indispensable assistant to investors who work on the signals of successful traders, copying transactions from one or more accounts (sources) to one or more accounts (receivers) simultaneously. The program constantly monitors the market movements and instantly copies the order when a new order appears in the monitored account (source) to your account or accounts (receivers).

The program works with absolutely any brokerage companies with different conditions and all account types, regardless of the account base currency. The copier works freely with brokerage companies that prohibit opening market orders with pre-defined levels of Stop-Loss and Take-Profit. In these cases the program opens all market orders in two stages, first opening the order, and then establishing its Stop-Loss levels. All orders are executed almost instantly with no delay or slippage.

The system consists of two separate MQL4 programs (Expert Advisors), RS-Trader and RS-Investor, nothing else is required, all possible combinations and options are provided, and the code is optimized so that in case of a connection failure, blackout or other problem the system will work stably and error-free. The system can work in any combinations and conditions, on any accounts and with any instruments.

The scheme of work is very simple:

1) Start the terminal, where deals will be copied (terminal "Investor"),
2) Also start the terminal from which trades will be copied (terminal "Trader"),
3) In platform "Investor" we open the account, where all trades will be copied,
4) In the "Trader" terminal we open the account of the trader that interests us by the investor password,
5) After that, in the "Investor" terminal attach the advisor "RS-Investor" to any chart.
6) And in the "Trader" terminal attach advisor "RS-Trader" to any chart,
7) That's all, now the system automatically monitors and copies all deals to your account;

If you do not understand something or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:

E-mail: boris-sedov@yandex.ru
Files:
retranslator.rar  210 kb

It's a pity there are no source codes. I, for example, am not allowed to use third-party software without source control. And you probably use DLLs too.

gip >> :
It's a pity there is no source code. I, for example, am not allowed to use third-party programs without source code control. And you probably use DLLs too.

Hello!

The DLL is only used for terminal communication.

BorisMQL4 >> :

Hello!

You can provide a project with sources, too. So anyone can build it, check code and even correct errors.

BorisMQL4 >> :

Hello!

Please post the source code, it's not a com. product, as I understand it?

And decompile to break... >> well, who needs it - they will open it.

BARS >> :

Please post the source code, it's not a comp. product, as I understand it?

And decompile to break... well, who needs it, they'll open it.

Yeah, don't get greedy, huh?

BorisMQL4 13.05.2009 18:28
Fully automatic transaction copier (transaction repeater).
Dobrij den, vi neskazite, a skolka mozna podkliucit investorov, 1 ili 5 kakix,

BARS писал(а) >>

Please post the source code, it's not a comp. product, as I understand it?

And decompile to break... well, who needs it, they'll open it.

Files are signed as demo, probably there:

{ if(Time[0]>StrToTime("2009.06.06")){Alert("update available at.... cost 200 usd "); retern(0) ; } =(

The author would add source code to Code Base

Indra29 >>:
BorisMQL4 13.05.2009 18:28
Полностью автоматический копировщик сделок (ретранслятор сделок).
Dobrij den,vi neskazite,a skolka mozna podkliucit investarov,1 ili 5 kakix,

Hello!

You can connect as many traders and investors as you like.

Absolutely all uses are possible.

WARNING!

In the path to the terminal where "RS-Investor" is installed, Russian symbols are not allowed.

If you are a user of Windows Vista, the terminal where the "RS-Trader" is installed must be started in compatibility mode with XP.

I am attaching the manual on this point.

Files:
vista.zip  1227 kb

There is a similar programme, but it transmits data over the internet. It can be useful for transmitting/selling trading signals. Connecting/disconnecting users receiving signals is done very simply on the transmitting side. Commercial product.

BorisMQL4 >> :

Hello!

Last time there was an explicit selling thread, EMNIP, now it's implicit. Maybe the implicit advertising should be deleted too?
sand >> :
There is a similar program, but it transmits data over the internet. Could be useful for transmitting/selling trading signals. Connecting/disconnecting the users receiving the signals is done very simply on the transmitting side. Commercial product.

Can I have the link in your personal email?

Reason: