Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 34

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

You can't achieve synchronisation in real time, exclusively for the tester. but a properly tested expert, in real time and sees itself more confidently.

The website is not official yet. In development yet....

It is possible to achieve. difficult but possible. although everyone may give different mathematics and ideas.

Prival >> :

It can be achieved. it is difficult, but it is possible. although everyone can put different maths and ideas into this concept.

I've been thinking and I haven't figured out how to make it sync in real time.

At least in theory, what would it look like?

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

I've been thinking for a while and haven't figured out how to do the synchronisation in real time.

At least in theory, what would it look like?

1. Collect ticks and use them to assemble what we need. We are slowly working on it, but we will need some hands to do it.

2. A cardinal method. Use e-signal. If you follow this way some interesting things may appear there.

Prival >> :

1. Collect ticks and make them yourself. This is being done slowly, but it will take some hands to do it.

2. A radical method of using e-signal. If you follow this way, interesting things may appear there.

you can even write HST files, but you can't use them in real time. Again we will get a file which should overwrite an existing one or append it.

When terminal is loading, history from the file is loaded, it can be accessed, but files will be overwritten when terminal is closed.

i.e. I don't see the point of actually collecting ticks yet, as in any case the history will be out of sync and there will be holes, especially at night.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

Firemast, it's like a Russian proverb with you.

Why would you open all positions on all pairs in one day? You had a week ahead, the entries on some pairs were not optimal and you had to wait for the moment, but you rushed into the market with your orders. eh..... but all is not lost yet, I wonder how it will end.

whatever, it's a demo anyway ))

Kirill,

Any thoughts on my post on the previous page?

firemast >> :

whatever, demo anyway ))

And here comes the second even more serious mistake.

The attitude towards any type of account should be the same. As long as you're proving the work of your forex broker, it's important to be attentive and attentive to the real trading strategies of your forex broker.

As for the profitability of the forex broker you are proof of the work of your product and with such an attitude we cannot talk about seriousness.

I'm not so serious! When I was selling an indicator system built on a template for a MetaTrader, I spent a month on holiday in order to prove that it works. My aim was to prove my profitability and I should have expected more than 700% over a month. I was not afraid to make more than 20-30% monthly on a real account.

You have a goal, but you have to teach yourself to reach it.

Shaitan >> :
Did you try to test the effectiveness of each measure individually?

I have always had a hard time with stopping, each strategy has its own reasonability for using it. For example, the report I posted above shows that there is a trailing stop, but its efficiency seems to me to be low, so I think and calculate the system's performance without it.

The tests and a number of checks have shown that the balance is 50/50 for using it and against. Trailing stop is very individual, the more so there are many variants of trailing stop, in order to verify the effectiveness of each option, I use my own virtualizer, it allows me to test in real time each of the trailing stop variants, Expert Advisor settings with filters enabled and disabled, etc.

I have already laid out a partial virtualizer scheme, but I will duplicate it in this post.

This scheme allows us to demonstrate the effectiveness of a certain part of an Expert Advisor's operation. Sometimes we simply manage to overclamp the EA's performance with the settings, and sometimes it becomes too weak. But I have never had a possibility to check each option in real time using the same pairs and quotes, so I had to solve this problem...

Wah! - What a beauty.

Just a ready-to-implement NeroSet. Even the connections are properly drawn - take an idea and implement it in iron!

Eh the pound jumped out of the channel, I will have to test the system with stops
Reason: