Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 33

Silent:

Yes. Both. Install Reg Organizer and clean up your system.

PS If you haven't deleted it yet, try to open it with Notepad (right-click - open with) and show the contents.

Or "Edit", also notepad will open.

Something do not open. Yes and it is afraid.

Here I have archived both files - to whom it is interesting to look this virus :

leonid553:

They don't open. I've archived both files - anyone interested should check them out:

Delete folder 3995859.

it should contain 8649300.exe

along with it.

The bat file was running it, this is the body of the trojan.

PS and the folder RarSFX0

I used TotalManager to go to WIndows/pss and C :\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp\.

- deleted both files that were found in the first search - in the picture on the previous page.

Now I typed in 3995859 again and found a folder with the same name - and there are nearly a hundred files in it:

Does it need to be deleted entirely?

And the folder RarSFX0 - also found in C: \Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp

leonid553:

I used TotalManager to go to WIndows/pss and C :\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp\.

- deleted both files that were found in the first search - in the picture on the previous page.

Now I typed in 3995859 again and found a folder with the same name - and there are nearly a hundred files in it:

Do you want to delete all of them?

Does 8649300 with Kaspersky icon mean anything to you? :)

Make a backup just in case (into archive). All Temp folders to 0.

PS folder pss also.

I recommend checking files for possible viruses here - the site runs multiple anti-viruses.

leonid553:

IE then update to the latest. Even if you don't use it.

I cleared the whole Temp folder - only one file is left and it won't go away:

It says it's busy with a process. And it won't open. And it won't archive.

leonid553:

I cleared the whole Temp folder - only one file is left and it won't go away:

It says it's busy with a process. And it won't open. And it won't archive.

Well well, after reboot or in safe will remove.

Install Reg Organizer or any other cleaner, check registry and screws and free from junk.

It should be fine.

leonid553:

What kind of folder is this - wasn't there one? There was one in the first search (where the virus file was sitting):

Maybe that's what you mean.

There was a link there, the first line on the screenshot.

Unzip this one, clean it up and reboot, check if the system is booting normally.

That's where the system backups are.

Silent:

Fine, after a reboot or in safe you can clean it up.

Get Reg Organizer or some other cleaner, check the registry and the screws and clear out the junk.

It should be fine.

Thank you, Silent, once again!
Reason: