Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 20

Rita:

Doesn't work. Still just squares instead of letters.

Link - here http://finstockclub.ru/forum/index.php

Now I have loaded the old version of Opera - it shows the site normally.

But the new - latest - it still doesn't...

Try this encoding for this site:

joo:

Try this encoding for this site:

W-1251 does not display correctly either.

Half normal, - half not

Rita:

W-1251 does not display correctly either.

Half of it is OK, half of it is not.

Well, then, even if you've explicitly specified an encoding for the page, and it's not displaying correctly, it's a shitty browser that kicks the wall. Get Firefox (3.6.11 is the latest version at the moment) and you'll be fine.

I'm used to Opera. And hubby won't approve...

Also, - Opera works faster than Firefox on our computer for some reason!

Noticeably faster. That does not mean that it's better. But habits like this can be hard to change...

I guess I'll just have to go back to the old version of Opera.

Rita:
Gather a family council. Put the issue of switching from a shitty browser to Firefox on the agenda. And all will be well. You don't have to tear down Opera. You'll get used to it, little by little. :)

joo:
Get Firefox (3.6.11 the latest version at the moment) and you'll be fine.

+1

It's the one I'm using, no problems detected.

Rita:

I'm used to Opera. And my hubby won't approve...

Also, - Opera in our computer, for some reason, works faster than Firefox!

It's noticeably faster. That does not mean that it is better. But it can be hard to change habits of this kind...

I guess I'll just have to go back to the old version of Opera.

What's wrong with Leonid's other browsers?

It's tyranny. :)

The computer switches on spontaneously :)) and there is no time or cycle dependence. Autostart is switched off in the bios. Any thoughts on this? I'm just sick of it.

Check the power button on the computer (on the front of the system unit). To do this, open the system and remove the wires to the button from the socket on the motherboard. Observe whether the computer will turn on or not.

If it is not the button, you may need to vacuum and scrub the motherboard thoroughly with a toothbrush.

If that doesn't help either, the motherboard should probably be replaced.

joo:

Check the power button on the computer (on the front of the system unit). To do this, open the system and remove the wires to the button from the socket on the motherboard. Observe whether the computer will turn on or not.

If it is not the button, you may need to vacuum and scrub the motherboard thoroughly with a toothbrush.

If that doesn't help either, the motherboard should probably be replaced.

Thanks for the tips, I'll give it a try.
Reason: