[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 43

Good afternoon! Need help writing an EA! I need to create an EA based on the Nik PSAR 2B indicator. Algorithm is simple: arrow up-buy, down-sell. In settings specify a lot (or % of the deposit), as well as all settings on the indicator. Position closing, or specified s/l and t/p, or when a profit or loss in % of the deposit (specify in the settings). I have always been careful when analysing the indicator and its settings.
Files:
nikfpsara2b.rar  32 kb

Dear programmers! Can I attach a piece of code to the Expert Advisor, so that it trades at certain time intervals: for example, from 10:00 to 19:00.
Files:

glasha:
Dear programmers! Can I attach a piece of code to the Expert Advisor, so that it trades at certain time intervals: for example, from 10:00 to 19:00.
Files:

Hello! Please help me write code so it can calculate the area bounded on one side of the RSI chart and the line connecting the close point of the
at the beginning of the day and the current point of closure of the bar.

Thanks in advance

Please help.

Please tell me how to set the price automatically equal to the closing price of the series (bar) at hourly or daily (any price I choose).

OrderSend("EURCHF",OP_BUYSTOP,lot,price,0, price -7*Point, price +7*Point,0,0,0);

Example operation above. Thanks in advance.

richi_macsim:

Please help.

Please tell me how to set the price automatically equal to the closing price of the series (bar) on an hourly or daily (any price I choose).

OrderSend("EURCHF",OP_BUYSTOP,lot,price,0, price -7*Point, price +7*Point,0,0,0);

Example operation above. Thanks in advance.

extern int TF=60;
double price=iClose("EURCHF",TF,1);
OrderSend("EURCHF",OP_BUYSTOP,lot,price,0,price -7*Point, price +7*Point,0,0,0);

Thank you very much!

... and one more question, how do you link to a moving average in the same format.

Thank you.

extern int TF=240;
extern int SP=14;
int start()
{

double eurchf=iMA("EURCHF",TF,SP,0,0,4,0);

does not work this way :( ...what's wrong?

Hello, friends! )) Good day to all!

Could you dear programmers help me?
I'm thinking over a simple strategy... More precisely, I've recently started working on it. Definitely there is a positive seed -
stone, as always in MM. ))
So I thought, what if I do this. I mean not to do it, but to ask the pros - maybe they will help. ))

I have been working with my hands on this system in Daley - it works. Not the fact that it will work as an Expert Advisor (it happens quite often).
But I want to try the system on H4 for better depo turnover - I have no time to do it.

The methodology is simple, I have not downloaded it anywhere, but I admit that this is how (or similar) some people trade.

It is a non-syndicated system. But with a purpose. ))

So.
The position is entered at opening of a candle. The direction is as follows: if the previous closed candle closed upwards, then on the new candle, we also enter upwards. And vice versa. If the previous closed candlestick is a doj (i.e., open=close), then no positions are opened.
The principle is that the inertia, to a certain extent, drags the price on. Therefore there are more cases of "If the previous candle was white (up), then the next one will be white (up)" than the "If the previous one was white (up), then the next one will be black (down)".
Even if the candle will not close with the same colour, the price can go far enough to make a take by its inertia.
To avoid losing stops due to profit taking by players - you should place stops a bit larger than they are. In my practice I've seen many cases when price reversed in the inertial direction having rolled back in the first half of the timeframe (candlestick).
Thus, the trend and the corridor flat are friends, and the consolidation period when the price goes up and down is enemies.

I set the stop and take sizes using "Amplitude_All" indicator (attached).
It calculates, among other things, the average size of a candle's body on the entire history. Let's call this number "A". So, stop loss is equal to this number + spread, i.e. A + spread.
Further. Orders must be opened simultaneously (almost one after the other at opening of a candle, I mean) four pieces.
Stop is the same for all of them (equal to "A+Spread"), but TP is different. The first order has TP=(A+spread)/2, the second TP=A+spread, the third TP=(A+spread)*2, while the fourth one has a TP without
Take Profit but with a trailing value equal to (A+spread)/2.
Actually, take and stop values can be programmatically set without the indicator.
Risk per order = 0.25% of the deposit. This is not much, but I like to work on six major pairs, so I don't want to overload equi... ))

But I think it is better to output the risk size in % of deposit per order into external variables.

Closing positions either by SL\TP, or forcibly at the opening of a new period (if the position has lived up to it).

I.e. at the opening of a candlestick, the EA should first check if there are any open trades and close them - and only then open them again.

I think it's clear, it's simple.

Each pair has its own line on it. I.e. trades on EUR/USD do not affect the size of risks on other pairs.
So, the Expert Advisor will need a majik-number (I think that's how it's called). In order to hang it on different pairs and for them to work independently.

The system makes me nervous sometimes (me, for example), but it works. By hand, at least. And at least for now)).

Who would be willing to build it? ))

I am very, very grateful to you in advance!

Files:

Mixogen83:
Hello friends! )) Good day to all!

Who will undertake to make this? ))

Thank you very, very much in advance!

can do it, but for a price
Reason: