[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 17

Dear programmers. Please make a simple Expert Advisor.

1. Who Calculates High and Low for N1 bars, then sets an area (High/Low + N2 points) and sets an order of a sort of limit in this area. Stop outside this area.

Also:

2. Sale

High 1 should be the highest HAEM over the last 100 candles (so we can change the value of 100)
That is, we take the range of N3 bars, calculate high or low in it and start counting from high or low for the highest/lowest bar according to our conditions.

Calculation is strictly according to the formulas: ( (High1 - Low 1) / (Close1 - Low1) ) ≥ 5
( (High1 - Low 1) / (Open1 - Low1) ) ≥ 5
( (High1 - Low 1) / (Open1 - Close1) ) ≥ 5 ≥ 5
Divided by the DISTANCE from UP to CLOSE price
and candle's EIGHT divided by the distance from top to open price
(Open1 - Close1) may be negative, but take an absolute value
So we control the candles with a small body (5 times less than the candle's height) and immediately the location of the body relative to the HIGH of candle 1.
The sell order has to be placed on (Low bar1 - 1p).
Stop-loss order placed on (High Bar1 + spread) strictly
Provide an opportunity to change the value of 5 in the formula

3. Buy

Low 1 must be the lowest LOW of the last 100 candles (allow 100 to vary)

That is, we take the range of N3 bars, calculate high or low in it, and from high or low starts the countdown for the highest/lowest bar in our conditions.

Calculation is strictly according to the formulas: ( (High1 - Low 1) / (High1 - Close1) ) ≥ 5
( (High1 - Low 1) / (High1 - Open1) ) ≥ 5
( (High1 - Low 1) / (Open1 - Close1) ) ≥ 5 ≥ 5
Divided by the DISTANCE from UP to CLOSE price
and candle's EIGHT divided by the distance from top to open price
(Open1 - Close1) may be negative, but take an absolute value
So we control the candles with a small body (5 times less than the height of the candle) and immediately for the location of the body relative to the HIGH of candle 1.
The buy order to place on (High bar 1 + spread) strictly
Stop-loss order placed on (Low Bar 1 - 1 point) strictly
Provide a possibility to change the value of 5 in the formula

Take on smart trailing. (1st trailing step should be 50% of N1 point of market price distance from entry, 2nd step 50% of N2 points of price distance from the 1st step setting level etc.) This allows you to make huge moves. Especially for each currency having its own value based on average no-failure moves of the price of this or that currency.

But leave the usual trawl as well. All this should be switched on and off. All conditions. true false

help with the communication unit of 2 terminals with different IPs

I get the impression that the author of this thread has lost interest in it

prostojparen писал(а) >>
I have an impression that the author of this thread lost interest in it.

But it's not just the author of the thread, as I understand it. Maybe someone is doing something. Although it would be nice to know or clarify. And kudodell is long gone.

I have a good idea for a Plan B strategy :)

Who is interested in writing this advisor please email me at telnikg@gmail.com
Thanks in advance :)

telnik писал(а) >>

I have a good idea for a "Plan B" strategy :)

Who is interested in writing this advisor please email me at telnikg@gmail.com
Thanks in advance :)

Where is "Plan A"?

Scary movie. Will ruin a lot of good depots. Let me make a platitude: averaging against the trend has ruined more Jews than Hitler.

Watched the film. A waste of time. The man is a sick man, so a discount can be made.

I completely agree with Ilya about averaging against the trend.

to confuse the inexperienced trader. He also made some nice changes in corrections ))))

Everything looks nice on the history, but the main question "WHERE the correction or reversal comes from" is left out.

has been left out of the picture. If you know the answer to it, there is no need for averaging.

And the thesis major liked "making money from exchange rates is money out of thin air".

It seems that the author has not progressed beyond the theory, most probably not even had time to drain it.

It is entirely possible that, with proper MM and only the Euros, it will work.