[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 8

I understand that the topic is a tattered one, but I need to attach a sound alert to the attached turkeys. I read the article on sound in the turkeys and tried to do it myself, but because I'm very far from the programming, nothing good came out (( Please local professionals to spare a minute and help if possible. I need a signal when you change colour. Thanks a lot in advance!!!!!!!!!
Files:
xcpxya.rar  4 kb

GarF1eld >> :
http://imageshack.us/

What is this? And how is it even relevant to the topic?

20099 >> :

again he doesn't want to...attach why I don't know...??
Perhaps a private email...or an ICQ ???

Email me.

gerasimenko >> :

Good afternoon!!!

What an interesting place you have here!!!

Do you take dummies in your ranks?! :)

What exactly do you want.

Kubodel >> :

Email me.

emailed... SUBJECT:TICK TURKEY

I have this question. I wrote a small Expert Advisor and ran it on a test, but it turned out that MTS made too many left-hand trades. I started to simplify it to see the essence of the problem. I have come to the point where there is only one condition to open just one order. It would seem what could be easier, just launch it and look at your only order over the entire history and rejoice. But as practice shows, the orders turned out to be more than one hundred. :( And it's not the entire history that is engaged, but only an obscure part in the middle. Question: Why?

I've heard somewhere on forums that this glitch may be caused by uncleared cache or something like that. It means that MT4 does not clear the cache and at next tests it orientates itself on its own unmetered rubbish. Is it so? And how to fight it?

Perhaps, I must clarify here that I started writing MTS a while ago and the previous releases didn't cause such problems. Perhaps, this glitch occurred because the computer was disconnected while I was working, because the program was not completed correctly. HES? :)

reset >> :

I have this question. I wrote a small Expert Advisor and ran it on a test, but it turned out that MTS made too many left-hand trades. I started to simplify it to see the essence of the problem. I have come to the point where there is only one condition to open just one order. It would seem what could be easier, just launch it and look at your only order over the entire history and rejoice. But as practice shows, the orders turned out to be more than a hundred. :( And it's not the entire history that is engaged, but only an obscure part in the middle. Question: Why?

I've heard somewhere on forums that this glitch may be caused by uncleared cache or something like that. That is MT4 does not clear its own tail and then at next tests it focuses on its own unsmudged rubbish. Is it so? And how to fight it?

Perhaps, I must clarify here that I started writing MTS a while ago and the previous releases didn't cause such problems. Perhaps, this glitch occurred because the computer was disconnected while I was working, because the program was not completed correctly. HES? :)

State the algorithm I will lay you out an advisor.

This is probably flooding, but you're just not answering me, so I'm writing here (hopefully)

"there is an expert "locker" If you want to change it in some way, first, you have to make it so when it would open locking order, (the lot would be opened as a percentage of losing order, not as a fixed lot), it would close it when the expert or person closes the order, not when these positions reach certain profit in %, If i have a profit of 50+ which is specified in external parameters of the locker, i just don't know if it is pips or points, the locker opens the order in the same direction as the profit order and closes it the same way as the loss order, and most importantly it should not open itself like now.
(a little addition about the positive lock, if the profit of the order, for which a positive lock has been placed, the second time reaches the same 50+, so that the lock does not close the first positive lock, open another one, but it is if you will undertake".

if you don't do it, please write about it

Files:
1locker.mq4  7 kb

NEKSUS_ >> :

This is probably flooding, but you're just not answering me, so I'm writing here (hopefully)

"there is an expert "locker" If you want to change it in some way, first, you have to make it so when it would open locking order, (the lot would be opened as a percentage of losing order, not as a fixed lot), it would close it when the expert or person closes the order, not when these positions reach certain profit in %, If i have a profit of 50+ which is specified in external parameters of the locker, i just don't know if it is pips or points, the locker opens the order in the same direction as the profit order and closes it the same way as the loss order, and most importantly it should not open itself like now.
(a little addition about the positive lock, if the profit of the order, for which a positive lock has been placed, the second time reaches the same 50+, so that the lock does not close the first positive lock, open another one, but it is if you will undertake".

if not, write about it please.

Neksus You understand, it's not like I can tear myself away. It's just that there are people who increase the priority of their application with quid, of course these people's orders are processed first.

Reason: