Sart, what do you think of Doe? - page 5

Sart >> :

My wallet: Z585 037 792 767



Wanted to transfer a chervone - but the service said the wallet has been deleted by the owner...

Zen >> :

I wanted to transfer a chervonet - but the service said the wallet has been deleted by the owner...

Try again. It's OK there: Z 585 037 792 767

Here we go, 7,000...

And here's what Elwave says, automatic marking, weeks:



I don't have much faith in wave robots. All movement since '89 (and probably even before) is part of a global supermajor (IV)? Somehow I don't believe that at all. I used to think the whole movement (not counting the crisis drop) was part of an impulse wave...

[Deleted]

"Where are you going?")

And I warned you.

[Deleted]
NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Am I correct in assuming that the last figure predicts a complete collapse of the US economy in the next few days?)