Who has what kind of iron?

I was wondering what hardware modern programmers use to explore markets. Does anybody have a cluster or at least a multiprocessor configuration with 64-bit computing? Or maybe some third stump with 256 Mb of RAM is enough to calculate the Divine Market Structure? Well don't hesitate to describe your configurations, we are not trying to measure our dicks but to research the markets, we need cool hardware :)))

AMD Athlon XP 2300+

DDR1 512 MB pc3200

HDD RAID0 2x120 Gb 7200 rpm

Ati Radeon 9600 128 Mb

LCD Monitor 22"

DVD+R,RW, FDD

Keyboard + mouse (up to 1000 rubles for everything)

Windows XP SP3 Zver DVD

So modestly... :)

Celeron 2000 MHz, DDR1 - 512 and another one at 256, SAMSUNG 40 gig 7200rpm hard drive, GeForce MX 440 video, 17 and 37 inch monitor respectively, all ok pulls, I can screen the configuration in dokozazatie send!!!

PS:

+ a couple more comps

I believe, I believe, I have almost the same configuration as you see, only less memory, but everything works and moreover is being tested. But I feel that sometimes the memory is not enough, especially when the tester starts to load the history of minutes over a long period of time.

Depending on what you're testing, if it's a crossover of two averages, any computer that opens Word will do. But if it's a crossing of 5k averages...

C-4 >> :
As you can see I have almost the same configuration, only less memory, but it all works and moreover is being tested. But I feel that sometimes memory is not enough, especially when the tester starts loading the history of minutes for a long period of time.

I am rescued servaks in such cases, you can always rent...... (although on the servak the test was performed only once, and it turned out in vain). I also have a laptop, it will be faster. But not for forex.

Fletcher писал(а) >>
It depends on what to test, if the intersection of two averages, then any computer that opens Word. And if the intersection of 5k averages...

Crossing the 5k averages is handled differently... There is no need to calculate them all.

Athlon 2 cores 1.9

DDR 2Gb

HDD 120Gb

nVidea 8600 Micro 128 mb

Notebook =)

Fduch >> :

Athlon 2 cores 1.9

DDR 2Gb

HDD 120Gb

nVidea 8600 Micro 128 mb

Notebook =)

Bros I hope you are aware of GPU

NVidia rules, two fools make me a filter with prediction in 88 sec.

in that time I live a second)))

obvious flaw

C-4 >> :

I was wondering what hardware modern programmers use to research markets. Does anybody have a cluster or at least a multiprocessor configuration with 64-bit computing? Or maybe some third stump with 256 Mb of RAM is enough to calculate the Divine Market Structure? In general, don't be shy to describe your configurations, since we are not trying to measure your ass, but to research the markets, we need the coolest hardware:)))

The most important market research tool is Excel. I.e. any computer on which it runs is sufficient.

You can get by with a piece of paper and a calculator, but Excel is simply more convenient. It really makes money.

If you're loading a long story (tens or even hundreds of thousands of bars), you still need better hardware, no matter how you look at it. But the brilliance and simplicity of the table processor is undeniable in many cases. Most of the inducators in it are very easy to calculate.

On a side note - budget Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 + PC6400 2 Gb. Video memory is integrated and I don't need any external cool ones.

I already wrote here that it turned out new hardware stimulated me to investigate the problems it solved. On the old performed well the old tasks, but as soon as I changed hardware - I noticed the new tasks, which the old categorically refused to work (had the opportunity to compare, because the analogue of the old left on the computer at work), and the new pulls them without problems! That's how weird it is.

Mathemat >> :

If you're loading a long story (tens or even hundreds of thousands of bars), you still need better hardware, no matter how you look at it. But the brilliance and simplicity of the table processor is undeniable in many cases. Most of the inducators in it are very easy to calculate.

On a side note - budget Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 + PC6400 2 Gb. Video memory is integrated and I don't need any external cool ones.

I already wrote here that it turned out new hardware stimulated me to investigate the problems it solved. On the old performed well the old tasks, but as soon as I changed hardware - I noticed the new tasks, which the old categorically refused to work (had the opportunity to compare, because the analogue of the old left on the computer at work), and the new pulls them without problems! That's how strange it is.

I advise you to change your dope.

Reason: