_Market description - page 9

How do you measure your importance? What formulas do you use? I'm not asking for the signals themselves. I am asking for a methodology for evaluating the signals.

Vinsent_Vega >> :

Look at the picture... That's not an ordinary cigarette... ;)

Keep it simple, keep it simple :)

WE ARE FU*KING TRADING MONEY! (THINK ABOUT
THAT).

"Where's the money, Senya?" ;)

Mathemat писал(а) >>
How do you measure your importance? By what formulas? I'm not asking for the signals themselves. I'm asking for a methodology to measure the signals.

Whatever you want... Importance... Let's say there are ten certain signals... Not relative to forex... Let's say we go fishing, and we see high pressure, westerly wind, rain... etc...

One definition.

So if we multiply the importance of each indicator by its value... But we get the degree of its influence on the final average ...

Second

You have a signal at opening and at closing, the degree of influence of errors (deviation from the religion after a certain period of time) of each on the result is the importance ... Well the same as in fishing ...

Yourmindmy >> :

Keep it simple, keep it simple :)

WE ARE FU*KING TRADING MONEY! (THINK ABOUT
THAT).

"Where's the money, Senya?" ;)

It's so simple. It's all, "Fourier, fuzzy logic, neural networks"... all you have to do is "WE ARE FU*KING TRADING MONEY!" and go...

Vinsent_Vega >> :

It's so simple... and we're all "Fourier, fuzzy logic, neural networks"... All you have to do is "WE ARE FU*KING TRADING MONEY!" and go...

Have you ever wondered why people eventually give up indicators altogether?

Yourmindmy >> :

Ever wonder why people give up indicators altogether over time?

Well, not all of them...

Oooh, I love this shit...

Vinsent_Vega >> :

>> well, not all of them...

That's what those who don't break down go for, hence that proverbial expression about strategy on a matchbox. The goal should be to become an expert, not to make money. If there is such a goal, the money will come by itself, as in any business. You understand that a large salary does not make a person a professional, but just the opposite. If you took a man by the hand, you created all conditions, so he will not only provide for himself, but also the director of the coat for his mistress :)

razorbladekiss >> :
Ohhhh, I love this shit...

This stuff, between yin and yang :)

LProgrammer писал(а) >> You have a signal to open and to close, the degree of influence of error (deviation from the relay after time) of each on the result and there is an importance... Well the same as in fishing...

Yeah, that's what I thought. Only it's no longer importance, but rather a kind of sensitivity or something like that. I had similar thoughts too, but not about the input or output, but about the signal in general.

And you want to say that irrespective of the system, TF and pair, any system is always 1.66 times more sensitive to the output signal than to the input one? Well, father, already on one such revelation, if it were true, one could build a system...

P.S. I was just thinking about the system that goes in on the breakdown and comes out on the doldrums. Is it the same here?

Reason: