_Market description - page 4

razorbladekiss писал(а) >>

I don't understand mathematics, but physics is my thing. I made an analogy with solids and it turns out that all market fluctuations depend on acceleration at all timeframes.

Your trading system is based on AO and AC? How successful is it?

is there an expert on AO and AC??? - I'll optimise the bastard))

khorosh >> :

Is your trading system based on AO and AC? How successful is it?

I have about 2-3 bids per day on the tool, each of them is 50-80 pips "new", the orders depend on financial sessions (i look where the trend is directed), time frame is 15-30 min.

Figar0 и Vinsent_Vega

Don't stop this thread... There's a lot of pessimism going on... Good for you, I'm personally interested in your reasoning...

I'll give you a little something, I've been doing some research, and I found a strange phenomenon... Well, it's not even strange... - It can be explained later, but for me personally, it's surprising...

The thing - remember, from time to time there are questions - what's more important, the open signal or the close signal ... So, the close signal is more important than open signal, approximately in k=1,6600507888488923374829507510339 times...

That is, if we define by Io the importance of opening signal and by Ic the importance of closing signal, then Ic= Io * k. ..

And not in equal proportion as I thought before. And the explanation - it is clear (now), that what is later is more important.

about k=1,6600507888488923374829507510339 times.

And your accuracy is astronomical, LP, even the number "pi" in calculations of asteroid orbits is taken with less. This constant claims to be a Universal Constant of Importance, I hope? The word "approximately" could have been omitted... Gosh, God forbid that should happen - what if you did make a mistake in the last sign?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

And your accuracy is astronomical, LP, even the number 'pi' in calculations of asteroid orbits is taken with less...

I'm not sorry... :) How much the calculator gave out I saved here... That's the best one here = 1.668207753778017207625659842

And another at - 1 .6668686012150484809839545495751

The best in a certain global will not be until ... 3 days. I'm already racing on two 3Hz, but no faster than that.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

And your accuracy is astronomical, LP, even the number "pi" in calculations of asteroid orbits is taken with less. This constant claims to be a Universal Constant of Importance, I hope? The word "approximately" could have been omitted... Geez, God forbid that should happen - what if you did make a mistake in the last sign?

M, apart from the stupidity you can answer something concrete - write something like this - bullshit - all this, Programmer, importance 50/50 ... And attention - prove ... that. I can, but I won't... Because in order to do that I'd have to tell you what I'm "researching" and I'm not going to do that... But in order to disprove my "theorem" all you have to do is prove that it's 50/50... That's it, and don't "make a bad joke" M is definitely not good at it. :)

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

...And attention - to prove... that. And I can, but I won't... But in order to disprove my theorem, so to speak, all you have to do is prove that the equality is 50-50...

Well, that's a man who's already lost his mind from the stress of the last few days!

Didn't last long.

Neutron писал(а) >>

So, the man's already lost his mind from the stress of the last few days...

Didn't last long!

Oh, how mathematical the proof looks... :) You're a little weak in the head, aren't you? :)

Neutron >> :

Man's already got his head screwed on from the stress of the last few days!

Nothing's gone wrong, it's an earthquake-proof project. It's just LP's got a soft spot for M and he's nervous.
"Well tell me, why can't I kill you?" - "You're just scared of me!" ABS

Reason: