Buy a stable earning advisor - page 9

adept: Do PAMM accounts show equity?
Is this the first time you have seen a PAMM account with a displayed equity?

Imagine making an advisor that earns consistently over 100% a year. Then everyone would stop working and live solely on that income. I wonder where it will lead to. Will Forex collapse or not. Bankers and businessmen will also give up their troublesome business.

Camnoce6e:
Imagine making an advisor that earns consistently over 100% a year. Then everyone would stop working and live solely on that income. I wonder where it will lead to. Will Forex collapse or not. Bankers and businessmen will also give up their troublesome business.
And there are such experts now, but not everyone has them.

khorosh:
And now there are such experts, but not everyone has them.
There are such traders, but not experts. It is always a bundle: the trader + his instrument.

sllawa3:
there is no such thing (in principle)

Yes, there is - if you have a deposit of a MILLION quid and trade options. But not everyone can do that.

P.S. You should have everything and not be punished for it.

prostojparen:

Buy a stable earning Expert Advisor

write to prostoj.paren@web.de

Open a demo on apari 50000r leverage 500 classic throw username and password to remus_brasimus@mail.ru

RMaman:

Open a demo on apari 50000r leverage 500 classic throw username and password to remus_brasimus@mail.ru

and here login... i want the show))

How did a topic from 7 years ago come up again without a single new post other than mine?

Renat Akhtyamov:
How did a 7 year old topic reappear without a single new post other than mine?

Someone here spammed this thread, the moderator deleted it and the thread came out of oblivion.

And the topic is fire. And it is interesting how the worldview of the authors has changed after more than 10 years.
Reason: