Quantum trading system - page 3

On the subject http://quantumtrading.ru

nothing new in terms of physics, the first experiments were carried out back in the 50s of the last century,
new could be seen in the attempt to interpret the interaction as a wave propagating along a ready-made path,
but it's not new either, because again about 50 years ago the idea of longitudinal modulation of the quantum beam
which gave practical results, but were counted as something NOT scientific, i.e. "making science" then, 50 years ago, was not allowed.

Publications were knocked out, and here we are - time has passed and a foreign author instead of a domestic one.

Ideas from quantum physics work...

My MTS uses some ideas from this field...

I won't tell you about it, I'll just hint that the dog is buried in parallel universes, or rather in potential universes that have not yet manifested in physical reality...

In this respect I advise to read Everettism, although in quantum physics the idea of superposition (density matrix) also describes this idea well...

An American university was conducting an experiment. Random number generators were built and placed around the world. So, during any global events there were recorded deviations from random readings. I don't remember the details... I read about 3-4 years ago.

The gist is pretty simple at first glance...

You take a Quantum random number generator as a transmitter modulator, impose an information signal and transmit it into the ether (light, radio waves).

A receiver is built similar to a transmitter... The information signal is obtained, based on the calculation of the deviation from randomness. The tricky part is the timing of the receiver and transmitter.

Quantum teleportation in space uses entangled photons. But for time you have to synchronize the receiver and transmitter states in other ways.

creation писал(а) >>

I'm not going to tell you, I'm just going to hint that it's about parallel universes...

voidpiligrim wrote >>

You take a Quantum random number generator. Quantum teleportation through space uses entangled photons...

Oh, bollocks.

"-And I'm out of my mind! La-la-la-la..." (The Kid and Carloson).

creation писал(а) >> the dog is buried in parallel universes, or rather in potential universes not yet manifested in physical reality...

In this respect, I suggest reading Everettism, although in quantum physics the idea of superposition (density matrix) also describes this idea well...

voidpiligrim wrote >>

The essence is quite simple at first glance...

You take a Quantum random number generator as a transmitter modulator, superimpose an information signal and transmit it into the ether (light, radio waves).

A receiver is built similar to a transmitter... The information signal is obtained, based on the calculation of the deviation from randomness. The tricky part is the timing of the receiver and transmitter.

Quantum teleportation in space uses entangled photons. But for time you have to synchronize the receiver and transmitter states in other ways.

URGENT! We need a programmer who can teleport an EA to the future, train it there and deliver it back for profitable work! Preferably together with the customer's terminal to save quotes from the future in it.....

o_O

People are having a blast... in full force :-)

Cronex писал(а) >>
People are really going wild... >> all the way up :-)

Don't get it - new algorithms are coming.....))))

I'm going for a smoke .... See you in the astral, or wherever it takes me :)))