There is a terms of reference. We need a proger to implement it.

Greetings.

I am inviting programmer for cooperation.

There is an intraday trading system, it was tested on the history and manually during 3 months. The results are high!

Clear ToR are written, there is a video file with an example of working with the system.

The system uses:

one channel indicator, two exponential averages, reginal approach to capital management.

The Expert Advisor will be in the leaders of the next Championship:)

Communication either here or isq 305-(five)9(seven)-516.

Email me at zxd45@yandex.ru

sonic >> :

Greetings.

I am inviting programmer for cooperation.

There is an intraday trading system, it was tested on the history and manually during 3 months. The results are high!

Clear ToR are written, there is a video file with an example of working with the system.

The system uses:

one channel indicator, two exponential averages, reginal approach to capital management.

The Expert Advisor will be in the lead of the next championship:)

Contact here or isq 305-(five)9(seven)-516.

I agree. lascu.roman@hotmail.fr

you are not a good entrepreneur :)))

I'm sure a lot of people will write suggestions... etc. but... when they see your strategy... they'll reactivate it... and that's it...

it's better not to ask that way but to look for it quietly, peacefully and discreetly :)

Xalegi >> :

you are not a good entrepreneur :)))

I'm sure a lot of people will write suggestions... etc. but... when they see your strategy... they'll reactivate it... and that's it...

better not to ask that way but to search quietly, peacefully and unnoticed :)

Xalegi you hurt people...

Xalegi >> :

...I'm sure many people will write suggestions etc. BUT... having seen your strategy...

10 vs. one, which would be the opposite: after coding the strategy, it would turn out that the handles were much naughtier...

conic, don't be lazy, report in this thread the results the EA will show. For statistical purposes.

P.S.

I do not know a single example on this forum when the programmer hasn't returned a profitable Expert Advisor to the customer.

If anyone knows, point the finger.

granit77 >> :

10 vs. one, which would be the opposite: after coding the strategy, it will turn out that the handles were much naughtier...

sonic, don't be lazy, report in this thread the results the EA will show. For statistics.

P.S.

I do not know a single example on this forum when the programmer has not returned a profitable Expert Advisor to the customer.

If anyone knows, point the finger.

I hope you are wrong))

I am facing a problem. I am asked for an upfront payment... On the one hand I understand...

On the other hand it's a classic scam, you want to get screwed, pay upfront.

Is the practice of the Guarantor applicable here? I transfer payment to a reputable forum user), he transfers the funds to the contractor when I confirm receipt of the sources.

sonic >> :

I hope you're wrong))

Faced with a problem. I'm being asked for an advance payment... on the one hand I understand...

On the other, it's a classic scam, you want to get screwed, pay up front.

Does the practice of Garant apply here? I transfer payment to reputable forum user), he transfers funds to executor when I confirm receipt of sources.

Great idea, I second that.

satop писал(а) >>

Great idea, I support it.

Instead of one translation, there will be two. Either the client will pay more, or the contractor will get less. Yes, and perhaps the "respected authoritative forum user" will have to share.

zxd45 писал(а) >>
Email me at zxd45@yandex.ru

It is better for no one to get involved with it...in any way...
He'll charge you up front and either can't do the job or
or he won't be able to do the work or he won't be able to do it...

It's been tested, so be careful who you deal with.

agulko >> :

It's best for no one to get involved...in any way...
He'll charge you up front and either can't do the job or
...he'll just send you back emails within a month or so...

it's been tested, so be careful who you deal with.

Thanks for the info, is there a list of black and white programmers, maybe a theme I would have added white and black prorogers there too

Reason: