The FLET formula - page 17

transcendreamer:
maths and trading is all well and good, but please don't forget about the plant

Still, there are different ways to remember the factory. It is one thing to remember it as a place to invest billions of money earned by netizens and another to work as a security guard there day in, day out, while drinking moonshine. And it is another thing to remember it as a place where you can twist gauges for non-ferrous metal by sneaking into its territory through a hole in the fence during the shift of a guard who is corrupted by moonshine.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Still, there are different ways to remember the factory. It is one thing to remember it as a place to invest billions of money earned by netizens and another to work as a security guard there day in, day out, while drinking moonshine. And there is also a variant of not forgetting about it, as a place where you can twist gauges for non-ferrous metal by sneaking into its territory through a hole in the fence during the shift of a guard corrupted by moonshine.

I snuck into the plant, twisted the guard and put the gauge through the hole in the fence - didn't do much... I'm gonna try a few more options... there's got to be some combination that'll work... i'm thinking of trying moonshine 24 hours a day every three days...

transcendreamer:

Got into the factory, twisted the guard and put the gauge through a hole in the fence - didn't do much... I'll keep trying... there's got to be some combination that works... I'm thinking of trying moonshine a day every three days...

That's right, try all the options, but don't forget the distillery. Then on the contrary, forget it in yourself, forgetting yourself in it, but don't forget the eidos of the plant as the highest emanation of trading. If you also complement the practice of bi-guan, then the moonshine is no longer needed.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

That's right, try all the options, but don't forget the plant. Then on the contrary, forget it in yourself, forgetting yourself in it, but don't leave the eidos of the plant as the highest emanation of trading. If you also supplement it with the practice of bi-guan, you won't need the moonshine.

many thanks for the detailed advice

Wizard2018:

I know :) Exactly to the point :) (They can't be "set differently" on the chart, and neither can I :) And you still need to "set differently" to make a profit. Probably it is that difficulty and obstacle, which Rena always writes about, or maybe not. Everything is complicated there :).

At any dimension, starting from ticks the orders will be in the same places on the chart. From day to day, from year to year, from century to century. It's as stable as land behind a collective farm. Greetings to the econometricians and mathematicians who are always hampered by the non-stationarity of market charts.

Not just to a point, to 8 decimal places the middle of that point had to be counted.

Otherwise it shoots next to each other.

Orders overlap one another.

it seems to me that the quotes are too complicated to see how many orders were shot at a certain point and maybe they start to move the price in my favour, I don't know, I don't know...

Renat Akhtyamov:

not just to a point, to 8 decimal places the middle of that point had to be counted.

i.e.it's hard for the broker to see how many orders were shot at a certain point and maybe he starts moving the price in my favor, i don't know ...

what broker provides such quotes?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Exactly which broker provides these quotes?

it makes no difference

that's why I wrote many times on the forum about how to achieve no slippage

this is important for any strategy

Prices move between levels that have already been formed on history (in most cases), situations like Brexit take place and are the driver of the movement forming new levels, so basically the data is and depending on the timeframe we use some average figures as reference points for the trend, I have not discovered anything new here, just the timeframe allows more detailed exchange of views.

Renat Akhtyamov:

whatever.

That's why I've written on the forum many times about how to achieve no slippage

It's important for any strategy.

With slippage, yes, at least minimal.

What isthe grail that will not work?

Renat Akhtyamov:

not just to a point, to 8 decimal places the middle of that point had to be counted.

I don't know, I don't know if it's too complicated for the broker to see how many orders were triggered in a certain point and maybe he just starts moving the price in my favor

It's been going around and around for a year now.

Reason: