I write indicators, EAs, not for free anymore :) - page 8

rusmos писал(а) >>

OK. First lot Bai with a lot size of 0.1...

If it is only a question of increasing the lot size, there should be no difficulty. The decision to set a pending order is made based on the existence of a market order and the absence of a pending order, if we know there is a market order, then it should be easy to find out its lot size and add or multiply. But it is more a question of writing the whole EA from the beginning to the end, then it is a question for the theme's leader.

StatBars >> :

That seems to be what you wrote...

Isn't there such an advisor in CodeBase?

>> Aha! Thanks a lot, everything works as it should :)

StatBars >> :

here

Thank you. (chuckles) But it's not as easy as I thought.)

Simple isn't the right word. Programming is a science.

Can't you help write an EA? ;)

rusmos писал(а) >>

Thank you. But it's not as easy as I thought.)

Simple isn't the right word. Programming is a science, after all.

Can you help me write an EA? ;)

Write here, someone else will help...

StatBars >> :

Write here, someone else will help...

Glee. Here's an idea.

It is a simple variant.

When connecting to the chart the Expert Advisor opens a Buy order at the price of 1.5000 with TP of 25 pips and lot size 0.1.

And immediately sets a pending SellStop after 25 points with TP of 50 points, lot size 0.2, and StopLoss of 75 points.

Further, if the price went upwards and Bai closed, the pendent is deleted.

Rest 5 sec. And we repeat first two points

But if the price goes down and the pendentive has triggered, then

On the first order with 0.1 lot we increase TP to 50 pips and set a stop loss of 75 pips.

And we place a Stop Loss pending order at 1.5000 point with a TP of 50p. Sotploss 75п. and lot size 0.3

Further, if the price went down, all open orders should close - Sell at TP, and Buy at Stoploss.

But if the price turns around again, we continue the same way we did before but only up to the 5th order triggered.

At the point of opening of the 6th Sell, the system of closing all orders is activated, by overlapping orders of course.

And then again in the same way

Good afternoon!

I'll take 004alex, nkeshka, Vlad72, FXABC, StatBars for indictors/experts.

Free orders are no longer accepted. To all those who wrote in personal - replied.

ZS. Please note that I can't guarantee the speed of implementation, as programming in mql4 is not my main occupation and there is a job too :)

rusmos >> :

Glee. The idea is this.

It is a simple variant.

When connecting to the chart the Expert Advisor opens a Buy order at the price of 1.5000 with TP of 25 pips and lot size 0.1.

And at once it places a pending SellStop after 25 points with TP of 50 points, lot size 0.2, and StopLoss of 75 points.

I think this plum TS is called "chicken", 2 years ago on the Forex Club forum ...

Reason: