NIGHT HUNTER!

Good entrances!

thanks to the championship! it gave me the idea to try and predict small goals. the leaders' statistics prompted it and i just increased the goals

Can you run it in the tester for the period 2008.01.01 - 2008.06.24

better from 2001 with a spread of 5 pips

No, the odds are weird there, I'm still going uphill there, I had a losing period somewhere between June 2007 and September 2008, I bet on the last championship, it was already limping, then I gave up on the system. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the championship... I can't believe it... It's really been going uphill since the summer.

I'll do it... but not on this laptop that I'm using now - it's too slow, but I need to download quotes from a broker - smoothed out if the chatter is like this then it's better to place profitable pending orders manually... only then will not sleep and alerts torment ... --- finally broke and bought decent hardware q9550 8gb RAM plan to bring up to 16gb 1.5gb hard drives 2pcs video on 4 monitors for Zalman trade power 1000w very expensive housing --- a drawer for development and tests going to take i7 942 to overclock 24gb video 2 should suffice ---

That's all well and good, but we're still waiting for the period report :)

Jhonny писал(а) >>
No, the quotes are weird. I'm still going up there.

forexite's... they're filtered.

YuraZ писал(а) >>
...finally broke and bought some decent hardware q9550 8gb RAM plan to bring up to 16gb
You're gonna use a server OS? It's not going to take more than 3 gig.

Unfortunately, at present such TS are of no more than theoretical interest.

Spreads on EURGBP are usually from 6 to 10 pips, which makes it impossible to use pipsing even with non-pipsing targets.

And those brokers that still kept the tighter spreads, are throwing in requotes, shifting quotes after opening,

If the price of a Sell position is above the required Pt level, then it is closed at Take level when the price exceeds 3-5 pips...

2 or 3 weeks ago I managed to make good profit with my TSaim, made based on the leaders of the Championship,

But today they are just demo toys. The situation is unlikely to change.

Get to know other users' opinions.

Apparently, it's time to sell such pips, while you can still boast of demo profits.

Reason: