prompt. - page 7

The worst thing is that no one wants to help.

No one gives a shit - but there is a prospect - and no one is willing

But never mind - we'll fight again.

Good luck, pessimists.

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

i have a real account - i opened a 10 000 - i understand demo - but the conditions are real - just virtual money - and i have earned with my strategy, vision of trading - i have made a report - a real report

I think there is no brokerage company that would do this kind of profits for a week. I think that none of the brokerages will do this kind of thing. But according to your report the main profit is on USDNOK - illiquid pair with good volatility. It's not clear how it will sell/buy on the real market..... )))))

Synopsis! "A pessimist is a well-informed optimist" ))

MOLOT_UA >> :

the worst thing is that no one wants to help

No one gives a shit - but there is a prospect - and no one is willing

But never mind. We'll fight another day.

good luck pisimists

This is not a good place to be. Here investors rarely graze, and all the more traders and programmers, that is, competitors and experienced professionals who have either made virtual millions themselves, or draw, or have repeatedly seen.

You should at least monitor the account, put your contact details there and slowly build up by three orders of magnitude a week. Where there are monitors, there will be investors. Someone will get interested sooner or later.

MOLOT_UA >> :
>> Who wants to see it?

Looked it up...

A no-stop martingale.

Almost everyone's been through it. And trading without stops and martin and pips...

A week on the demo is fine. But on the real, it's a road to nowhere. :(

If you can not cope with youthful maximalism, the real one, you will inevitably suffer financial losses and / or problems with investors.

Believe me, they're not saying it out of jealousy or malice. More than one generation has fallen on this rake...

Reshetov >> :

The place was not chosen very well. Investors rarely hang out here, but more traders and programmers, i.e. competitors and hardworking people who have either made virtual millions themselves, or drawn them, or seen them repeatedly.

You have to at least monitor the account, register your contact information there and slowly build up three orders of magnitude a week. Where there are monitors, there are investors. Sooner or later someone will get interested.

>> OK, how do you monitor the account?

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

How do you monitor your account?

You should put a Stop Loss in your strategy and as goldtrader said "the road to nowhere", you will see!

I do not trust you, just because several people say the same thing and you just ignore them!

Trust me, trading without stops is like a car without brakes!

You can enter onix at oneix and register there.

I'm already registered on onyx

I'm very grateful to all of you guys - thank you - I've learned so much

goldtrader писал(а) >> I looked... Stopless Martingale.

Almost everyone has been there. Trading without stops and Martin and pips...

For a week on the demo, you can fuss for a week. But on the real, it's a road to nowhere. :(

Martingale is definitely not going to lose its relevance among beginners any time soon... We've been there...

Reason: