prompt. - page 2

Figar0 >> :
By the way, their office is just within walking distance from me). Maybe at my leisure I'll drop in and have a chat about whether they'll give me a real deal, where and how to withdraw it....)

Minspian?

No, their address is quite a Moscow one. And I couldn't find a link to their Minsk branch...

By the way, I can save you from this DU, I know where to get this advisor. If interested, for details on figaro#mail.ru, you can also trade yourself).

Also, what do you think about this trading conditions (in theory), the investor gives 2000$ and the trader 200$, they cooperate until they are interested or until they withdraw 400$,

i think it is very interesting. who knows what else it could be?

zoyacher писал(а) >>

Also, what do you think about this trading conditions (in theory), the investor gives 2000$ and the trader 200$, they cooperate until they are interested or until they withdraw 400$,

I think it is very interesting. Who knows what else it could be?

Reasonable terms, and the division of possible profits on what terms? If so it will not be as dense as on the demo, for one would be enough)

Figar0 >> :

Reasonable terms, and the division of possible profit on what terms? If there will be one, it will not be as dense as on the demo, it would be enough for one)

2000:200

40:60

zoyacher писал(а) >>

Cabal) Don't settle for less than 50/50. >> who's got the dough is right.

zoyacher >> :

50% of the profit earned on the amount invested. If you fix/reinvest one of the shares, all the shares are fixed/reinvested.

By the way, is the percentage shown on the total profit or on yours?

By the way, it would be nice to get 1,800 back if you lose. I.e. if you lose 400 quid, the trader will lose 200 of his and 200 of the investor's.

Figar0 >> :

Cabal) Don't settle for less than 50/50. >> who's got the dough is right.

golden words.

TheXpert >> :

50% of the profit earned on the amount invested. If you fix/reinvest one of the shares, all the shares are fixed/reinvested.

By the way, is the percentage shown on the total profit or on yours?

If I understood the question correctly, from the general

Where do they get advisors like that? To make 33k from 5k in a month... ?
Reason: